PINK MAKEUP

"Y/N"

"Get up, Y/N!" I heard Nicole say.

I opened my eyes. I stared up at the her and Kate looking down on me as I still laid in bed.

It was the afternoon and I thought I was taking rejection well so far. It's only been a couple of days but at least I'm not crying to my friends about. In fact, my friends came to me. I knew they wanted to help me get over Harry since they both of them been through horrible breakups. Them coming here was no use. If anything their company increased my misery.

"What's the point of getting up when I know life is going to knock me back down?" I said with a blank face and no tone.

"Oh my god, she reached an all time low" Kate commented. "She's quoting cheesy lines"

"That's not helping" Nicole said to her.

Nicole sat down at the edge of my bed.

"Y/N get up" Nicole begged. "Harry's not worth it"

"Have you met him?" I asked, turning my head to her.

"No, but he sounds like a dickhead" Nicole answered.

"Not a valid opinion" I said.

Nicole rolled her eyes at me.

"You have to admit," Kate began to say. "She does have a point"

Nicole looked down at me again. She sighed.

"Listen Y/N. Harry's not the sun" Nicole stated. "Your life doesn't revolve around him. It should revolve around you"

I chuckled. She sounded so ironic.

"Easy for you to say" I said. "My job revolves around people. I take pictures of them for God's sake"

"Your job and life are two different things" Nicole pointed out. "Fuck Harry. You told him the truth and he didn't choose you. It's his loss"

"You're right. He's probably with Camille on a boat while I'm stuck here in this room" I said, cuddling into my blanket. "Doesn't sound like his loss"

"Let's make it his then!" Kate exclaimed.

Nicole looked at Kate with disapproving eyes.

"What?" Kate asked. "If he could make out with a hot chick why can't Y/N make out with a hot guy?"

"Rebounds aren't the answer to getting over someone" Nicole said.

"They're a step to it" Kate replied back.

My phone interrupted our conversation by making two beeping sounds, implying I had a text message. I didn't bother to read it.

"You wanna get that?" Nicole asked me.

"No" I said. "It's probably my mom since Harry won't answer me"

"I'll get it" Kate said.

She walked over to my dresser and picked up my phone. She didn't say anything to us.

"Who is it?" Nicole asked her.

"You don't want to know" Kate answered.

I sat up from my bed.

"Who?" I asked.

Nicole walked over to Kate. She took my phone and read the message.

"Who?" I asked again, becoming frustrated.

"Y/N, I would leave it" Nicole warned me.

I got up from the bed and went to take my phone from them.