Chapter 13

Peter was going on about his average day as Spiderman, stopping robberies and muggings, and decided he had time for a break.

He swung over to Stark, or more commonly known as Avenger's, tower, and landed on a window. The room connected to the wondow was always empty, so he didn't have to worry about someone seeing him.

He sat up on the glass, watching the New York skyline, when he felt something move. The glass of the window he was sitting on suddenly fell in, and he was looking up into the eyes of a child, who couldn't be anymore than 11.

The girl looked at him with wonder-filled eyes. "You're Spiderman!" she exclaimed, grinning.

Peter shot up, reaching behind him, trying to find the sill of the window he had just fallen through.

The girl continued to smile, to ecstatic to notice his discomfort. "You're special!" Peter had found the opening by now, and was about to jump out. "Like me!" 

That made Peter freeze. This little girl had powers? Or did she mean smart? Probably not, since people usually thought Spiderman was stupid.

Before he could ask her to elabortate, a voice called from down the hall.

"Hey Tiny Assasssin, dinner's here!"

Peter's eyes widdened, at both the possibility of being discovered, and the realization that he was standing in front of the daughter of the Black Widow. The girl, however, turned around and picked the glass for the floor to celing (how?! She's tiny!!) window, and gestured it towards the opening.

"Help me get this back in!" She demanded quietly.

The glass went in pretty well, and right before he left, Percy whispered to him.

"Meet me here on Satuday, but stay hidden."

And just like that, she ran out of he room and he swung away.

It was Saturday at noon wen he came back. Peter peered into the window, trying to see a sign that the girl was in there, when he was flipped upisdedown.

The girl was presumaby standing behind him as he heard a quiet, 'Thanks, Jarvis. Remember, don't tell Mr. Tony.'

Peter turned around to see her grinning at him.

"Come on, Mr. Tony isn't home," she grabbed his hand and started draggin him along, "I need to show you something! It's really cool!"

They got down to some sort of lab and the black haired child glanced backwards before pressing a button underneath a desk with a lot of bottles of liquid. It was in the back of the lab, past Ironman suits and station that looked like it for was making some sort of fabric, and right before a solid wall.

A small trident glowed right behind it, and a door appeared in the previously solid wall.

A suit stood on a glowing pedestal. The suit itself was like an upgraded version of his suit, perfect in every way. 

The girl was practically bouncing in place, proud of the suit.

"I asked Mr. Tony for extra parts, and I wasn't sure what to do with them until I saw you!" She adopted a slightly sheepish grin. "But I don't know how to code it or attach them together. You're a genius though, you can help me!"

He stared her. "Why would you think? I mean, obviously no one smart would be running around in a costume beating up muggers, right?" The media always said he was stupid for thinking he could help, so what gave it away? Does she know his identity?

"Your webshooters are man made. And the quality of the device's materials suggest that they are made from salvged materials. Now help me finish this before Mr. Tony gets back."

This kid was something, that's for sure. Peter just wasn't sure what that something was, but he helped with the suit anyways.

"What's your name?" He asked the little girl.

She smiled a very childish smile. "My name is Percy, can I have your name?"

She saw him smiling through his suit, but decided against commenting on it.

"Are there cameras?" 

"Nope."

"My name's Peter." It would be almost impossible for her to find him just by that. There must be at least 150 Peters in New York.

Percy smirked and went back to working quietly.

There were almost finished when someone walked in. Peter turned around, afraid of being caught, and saw Captain America himself walk in. 

He smiled at the two kids in the lab. "Hey Percy, I see you finally got to meet him. Spiderboy, was it?" He pick Percy up as she jumped up in his arms for a hug.

She pouted in very baby-seal-like way, before correcting him. "It's SpiderMAN, and yes. I did. But how was your date?! Did you and Uncle Bucky kiss? Are you Uncle Steve yet?" She giggled when she noticed Peter staring in amazement.

Peter, on the otherhand, was paniking internally. Was he going to be arrested for being in here? Were they going to tell his aunt? Was Black WIdow going to kill him?

Steve blushed, and someone walked up behind him.

"Yeah, are you Uncle Steve yet?" The WINTER SOLDIER said.

Peter was paniking, like, seriously freaking out. He was definitley dead now. An assassin who just killed an influential government figure in plain daylight, was staring him in the eyes. 

"You killed that King T'Chaka guy!" He yelled, looking at the long haired man.

Percy turned around towards Peter. "No, he was on a date. I told this to that reporter too." She turned back to the two supersoldiers. "Can you please not tell anyone else about him? Mr. Tony doen't even know what the suit parts were for." She stuck out her lip in a pout that was quite possibly the cutest thing everyone in the room had ever seen.

The two adults smiled and Steve put Percy down, before leaving the room, giving a playful wink towards Peter.

Percy ran back and took the suit off the table they had been working on, not putting it back, but instead giving it to Peter.

"It's yours now, I expect you to drop by every once in a while, though."

She guided him back to her room with the window that flips upside down. She opened the window halfway to let him crawl out, right before she closed the window completely, she yelled after him.

"Say hi to your aunt May for me!"

I had time this weekend.