Chapter 17

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that from?"

Percy was swinging her legs, unable to reach the floor. She turned to the twins, who were also in the plane back with her and Steve.

"So how did the Captain become your Uncle?" Wanda asked her.

Percy perked up, smiling, and said, "Well technically, he's not Uncle Steve until either he or Uncle Bucky proposes-"

"Percy," Steve butted in, "relationships take time."

"Yeah, but you've had 80-somethiing years, thats time enough! Just kiss and get it over with!"

Wanda giggled quietly, hiding her mouth behind her hands. Her brother had a confused look on his face.

"So who're you parents? They must be very important to know Captain America," Pietro asked Percy.

 "My moma's Natasha Romanoff! I don't have a dad, but Uncle Clint sometimes mixes me up with his own kids, so every once in a while, I'll be called Lila or Cooper, which is weird because I'm not a boy, but he's usually tired after work. This one time, he was coming home from this one mission where-"

"Percy! Too much!" Steve was surprised at how the Spy's daughter was a terrible secret keeper.

We have arrived at Stark Towers. 

"Thanks Jarvis!"

I am not Jarvis.

Percy hopped out of her seat, and imediatley ran into the building, running towards the office, knowing that would be the best place to start looking for her mom.

She found Clint there, and very quickly ran to give him a hug.

"Percy!" he exclaimed, "Where have you been? Your mother has been worried sick! There's two enhanced teenagers running around, and none of us want you to get hurt."

Clint looked up fr a second, and noticed something, or someone, standing on the glass floor above him. He quickly instructed Percy to hide, and shot upwards once she was safe.

"Bet you didn't see that coming."

Quicksilver sped into a fighting position, ready to defend himself against Hawkeye. Sounds of fighting floated in from the upstairs floor.

Lighting and thunder boomed in and a great electrical shock entered the building.

Percy, who had somehow gotten up to the main floor, stood appalled at the robot in front of her.

"Jarvis..." she whispered, "that's Jarvis."

The heroes who didn't know she was there turned quickly to the voice. Percy was staring at the android with wonder-filled eyes, astounded with the life-likeness of him.

(I have no idea how this scene is supposed to go, so I'm just going to skip to when they're leaving for the final battle)

The twins were the last ones heading into the jet, and were about to load up when Pietro felt a tug on his arm. He looked down and saw a pair of big sea-green eyes staring at him.

"Something bad is going to happen. Be careful."

He kneeled down, matching her incredibly short hight. "If this from that nightmare you had when we were hiding, don't worry, I'll be fine."

She nodded and he got onto the jet, which took off, leaving her alone on the launch pad.

As soon as it was out of sight, Percy ran down into her room and called her only friend.

"Can you meet me at the lab?" she asked.

"Yeah, is everything okay?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Percy? What are you-"

Percy hung up and ran down the lab to wait.

When Peter got to the tower, he found the little black haired girl sitting next the her desk in the lab, looking at what he could guess was a transmitter.

"The Avengers are out of town," she said, not turing around, "You'll need to take care of New York for a bit."

Since he knew she knew his identity (somehow), he took off his mask to look her in the eyes. "Percy, I know you wouldn't call me all the way over here for just that, is everything okay?"

He noticed a single tear fall onto the desk.

"He's going to die. I knew he was going to die, but I did nothing. It's the only way, but he's going to die." She turned around, annd he could see she was almost bawling. "I let him get on that plane, knowing he would not walk off it again. I've told you I have powers, and this is one of them. I get dreams of the future. I saw him die."

Peter didn't know how exactly to help her, but attempted anyway.

"Hey, do you need a hug?" He asked gently, extending his arms, but not touching her.

She nodded, and almost leapt into the hug, and cried into his shoulder.

"How about, to get your mind off of it, I take you to meet my 'guy in the chair'? Does that sound alright?" 

She nodded, and quickly gathered up some of her weapons that she always carried when she left the tower, and led Peter towards her window.

Ned was sitting in Peter's room, waiting for him to get back, when he heard a tapping on the ceiling above him. At this point, he wasn't surprised that his friend was up there, but he was surprised with the young girl who was clinging onto his back, giggling.

Percy was enjoying seeing the suprised looks on everybody's faces. First the people they were swinging over, and now Peter's friend. It was better than sitting in the lab and not being able to do anything.

She jumped off the ceiling before Peter did, landing perfectly standing.

"Ned," Peter started introducing, "this is Percy, she's like a little sister to me. Percy, this is Ned, my best friend."

Percy extended her hand, "I'm the one who helped Peter with his suit, it's nice to meet you."

Ned looked at her with unhidden awe. He slowly extended his own hand, taking her waiting one. "Dude, she's the Black Widow's daughter. How the heck did you manage to meet her?"

"He crashed into my window and I scared him," she deadpanned.

Peter continued with his introductions, "My aunt may is down the hall. She knows too."

"Peter!" said woman called, "get down here and bring whatever friends you have over!"

The three walked downstairs, Percy not knowing what to expect. Once they were close enough, they heard the news.

"It looks like the Avengers have saved the workd once again. The only casualty being one of their own, a new member with the alias Quicksilver. More news on the attack will come-"

It all faded out, and Percy could only hear her heatbeat in her head.

I need ideas

My friends have all agreed to hate my uncle, and I think that's beautiful.

In addition, I am writing a murder mystery. Would you guys like to read it?