Chapter 15

I might start Infinity War stuff next chapter. Let me know if you don't want me to.

Percy didn't like school. Granted, she'd only been there for a single day, but she hated it.

 Up until now, she didn't have a chance to go to school. She was going to start when she was five, but then the thing happened with her mom, and she had moved. Her mom and her friends and aunts and uncles had taught her stuff, but she still needed a proper education now that she was 11.

So, her mom finally enrolled her in school. And she got into a fight. On her first day. 

It wasn't her fault! The kid had been picking on someone else, so she punched them.... in the face... and knocked them... into another room... through a wall.

She had been walking through the building, nearing her new language classroom. Percy had high hopes as she loves languages as they were all easier to read than english (some more than others). 

To start her off, her mother had enrolled her in Spanish as her Uncle Tony had also been teaching her. (He had learned from his first nanny).

The black haired girl walked into the room, taking notice of the poster-filled walls and piñatas and strings of papel picado (I don't know the translation [I think it's just "cut paper" I'm not sure though], but they are like these) hanging from the ceiling. 

Just from the decorations, Percy loved the class already

Just from the decorations, Percy loved the class already. However, the teacher got more than upset when she kept fidgeting and interrupting class. The teacher was pretty nice besides that, though. 

The same thing happened in all other classes (except the nice teacher), but in English, the teacher singled her out to keep reading from the board, and, to keep herself from the embarressment, refused to read off the board.

Right as she was about to leave, making it through her very first school day without many problems, she heard something coming from a side hallway. 

She turned down the hallway and saw a kid getting beat up.

Of course, that couldn't fly by her, so she did something.

And got into a fight.

So now Percy had to wait for someone to come pick her up. 

The kid she punched was glaring at her from across the office. He was fake crying (probably, the wall wasn't that hard) to his (obviously rich, by their clothes. Percy hated them already) parents, and she could see other kids watching from the window. Percy hated every single person in this room, and outside it.

The door opened and stopped her brooding for a minute as she watched Clint and a man in trainee agent attire (It was just so slightly different than regular agent clothes) walked in. They were both looking slightly disappointed, which made Percy uncomfortable.

"Why did you get in a fight?" Clint knelt down, ignoring the gaping students and staff behind him at seeing an Avenger.

Percy glared at the kid, making him flinch. "He was being a bully," she said.

Agent guy raised his hand like a child in school. "Did you win the fight?" He asked.

The principal finally came foreword, trying to figure out how to tell two government agents about the fight and that it was the little girl's fault that there was a hole in the wall of a math classroom.

"Sir, are you aware of what happened today?" At Clint's nod, he continued anyways, "we have undeniable proof that your..."

"Niece."

"That your niece picked a fight with another child, causing damage to both the other child and the building," he said.

Agent guy approached the man, trying to look intimidating, but failing miserably. "And what makes you think that she did it?"

"Scott..." Clint warned.

"She's the devil that's why!" The kid Percy had punched yelled from across the room. Percy glared at the kid, but made no move to do anything physical.

"What he means to say is, she has been causing trouble all day," the principal looked at the kid with a pointed look, "she never sits still for more than a minute, constantly tapping on things, moving around, and other distractions for the class. She is also not paying attention a lot of the time, and refuses the read the board or a text she is assigned. She failed a reading comprehension test for a text she had just been given, and will occasionally cuss at the teachers and other students."

Clint looked at Percy. "Where the f*ck did you learn how to curse?"

Percy looked up and blinked at him, "from you."

Scott laughed (which made Clint glare at him) and stood up, turning towards the principal. 

"Thank you, but I believe if anything, it was the other kid's fault, but given the apparel of what I can assume to be his parents, you are trying to kiss up to them or something to keep funds, which my partner will be pulling her daughter out of this school and will find one that will be able to handle her ADHD and dyslexia" Clint gathered.

All parties in the room looked shocked, even Scott.

"Your partner?" One of the rich parents asked.

Clint nodded, "Yes, as a government agent, I am assigned a partner for missions. I am currently training a new agent, so she is not here. You may know her, though, she's mostly known as the Black Widow," he bragged.

The people all gazed in amazement at the new girl, who was the child of an Avenger

Clint stood up from his squating position, reaching his hand out for Percy to take. She hopped off the chair, grabbing it and turning away from the principal.

"Come on Percy," Clint said, walking her towards the door, "We're dropping Scott off at the facility, then we'll go get ice cream."

Scott nodded in confirmation, and went towards the door behind them.

"What about the damage?"

"Just bill Tony Stark."

I watched Infinity war for the second time. I cried even more. 

Finals are also coming up. I needed a mental break, so I wrote this chapter while looking at youtube and pintrest.

It's week before finals week, aka study week, and a couple things happened;

My English teacher: stop acting squirrely!

(One kid is squatting on his chair, one kid is sitting on the back of his own, there's a girl sitting on the floor, and my own leg was bouncing like crazy)

While studying for math, my math teacher says "You can listen to music if you want, I'll have my own music playing." So I spent the class period working on the study guide to the tunes of "Bohemian Rasphody" and "Another one bites the dust" and other 80's hits that were coming from my teachers computer.

My Spanish teacher was talking about how we were skipping a section on the test.

One kid: But there's a catch.

Sra.: Who told you that?

Kid: there's always a catch.

Another kid: can't catch a fish without a catch!