Chapter 21

There was a little resistance, but most of the creatures eventually gave in the Nebula. 

With more time, Shuri was able to extract the mind stone safely, which was then attached to the gauntlet.

Percy used the Gauntlet to bring back Gamora and any Wakandans who died fighting Thanos, before giving it to Thor for his people and his planet, which he restored to it's formal glory, and found Valkyrie, Loki, and Korg in the ship he had sent them out in to protect them, and everything was solved.

Percy, excited to see her friend again, and unable to find her mom immediatley after the fight, dragged Peter along to see Shuri.

"Come on!" she called behind her, "Shuri's really smart and would love to meet you! She even understands memes!"

Peter allowed himself to be pulled into the lab, and was surprised to see the technology around him.

"Percy!" Another female voice called from behind a table, "I'm over here!"

Percy ran over and Peter followed as Percy leapt up and hugged her. 

"Have you seen my mom?" she asked Shuri as soon as she was let go.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Natasha called from behind Shuri. Percy smiled and ran over, and left with her, leaving the two teenagers alone.

The two stood there akwardly for a few seconds until Peter asked, "Do you like Star Wars?"

Percy and her mother, however, were standing just outside, hugging. 

Percy whispered very quietly, "I killed him. I exploded Thanos' organs without thinking."

Natasha slowly rocked her back and forth, calming her down. "I know it's shocking, but you just need to keep reminding yourself that it's not your fault. Someday it'll get better," she said.

I know it's short, but do you guys want me to continue this story with one-shot type stories, or should I be done with it?

Plus, would you guys want a Fem Percy Jackson and Young Justice crossover that's written better than my other one?

In addition, I know some of you guys wanted to read my murder mystery, and it's coming for those of you, but I would like to get a couple chapters ready before I start publishing.