Chapter 24: I've been reading a lot of these

Ever since Percy started living in Stark tower, she loved the tours. Given that since she was now 13, and had been living there for roughly five years, she had them basically memorized.

Peter could say that he did too, as the two of them used to peek in until Tony caught them. Funny enough, he caught them while Peter was critiquing his work. Percy, struck with a great idea, suggested that Tony hire him as an intern, and Tony couldn't argue with that face. Or Natasha. Or the fact that the kids had already been using the excuse.

So now Peter's internship was in papers, and it was backed by the actual Tony Stark, instead of a computer model Peter, Ned, and Shuri made.

Unfortunately, Peter was at school, so he didn't get to see Percy lead some tours today. (Which took a lot of begging)

She walked down to the lobby to greet the group when she noticed Peter standing there.

"Cестра-паук!" She said, jumping onto his back. Surprisingly, she did not get the expected response of 'брат паука' from Peter. (Spider sister and spider brother)

Instead she got a "Um, miss?" From a very confused man.

Percy climbed up on Peter's shoulders and looked at the man who talked to her. "Yes sir?" She asked.

"May I ask what you are doing in Stark Towers?" He asked, looking around, as if trying to find something.

"Oh!" Percy exclaimed, "my tour group!" She hopped off of Peter's shoulders, and ran to the front desk to pick up the badges and ran back to the front. "I'm guiding a tour from Midtown High school, Peter since you're here, you can help me."

At this point, she was tired of him not responding. "Peter, are you okay?"

"Um, Percy? I go to Midtown High. This is my class," he said, keeping an eye on his classmates.

The black haired child had a look of realization before turning around and started her speil, putting a friendly smile on her face.

"Welcome to Stark Towers! As part of the security system, you will need badges. There is no reprinting of badges for any reasons, so keep track of the one I give you. It will only work for the day, so do not try to get back in later." She started calling people up.

When she got to the last one, she got excited. "Michelle Jones?" When the said girl came up to get her badge, Percy smiled very widely. "You get a RED badge." She turned to the rest of the class (and the teacher) "The rest of you have GREY badges.

"The different colors mean different things. GREY badges are Group Ruled Enabled Youths, given to school groups, summer camps, and other children's groups. This is the lowest badge. The rest go, in ascending order, BLACK, which is business groups, PURPLE, which is for low-level interns, BLUE, which is for scientists and researchers, GREEN, for high level interns, YELLOW, for company leads, typically bosses of GREEN interns, ORANGE, for security, RED for guests of the heroes or other living in Stark tower, and rainbow, which does not have a badge, rather is recognized by Friday.

"The levels used to be numbers, but after Mrs. Pepper and Mr. Tony found out there was homophobic statements and actions in the building, they changed the designations to pride colors." She finished.

"Excuse me miss, but two of the students didn't get badges," the teacher interrupted.

"Ned and Peter already have their RED badges. Now everybody please come through the security entrance."

Percy walked through the entrance, and right behind her, one of the kids pushed his way to the front. Percy filed that for later.

"Good luck on the tour, Tiny Assassin!" Friday called out as Percy passed through, with a lot of emotion for an AI.