Prologue: Goodbye Goodwitch! A New Family

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the prologue to this story and this story is requested by @Noideafor ,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

I don't know really where to start my story. My name is (Y/N) Goodwitch, although I wish I wasn't. My mother has been only neglectful and abusive towards me for the past four and ahalf years. When I would ask for her attention, she would either just push me away saying she is to busy for a accident like me, or she would beat me. My mother will only feed me when she feels like it and treats me like a servant. Whenever I do something wrong she will throw me around with her semblance, beat me with her riding crop and act like her little slave, and makes me sleep outside, its not like it matters what I have to call a bed is a worn down pillow and a blanket on the floor. I don't know what I did to deserve this fate but I feel like no human, faunus, and not even a Grimm should be treated like this by their own mother. But today will be different, today is my 8th birthday. Even though my mom both forgot and beat me the last three years in a row, I have a feeling this year something is going to change. I just gotten dressed and rushed down stairs before my mom left for work..........
(Y/N): "Mommy?"
...........She sighed in annoyance and irritation..........
Glynda: "What is it?!"
(Y/N): "Are you going to come home early today?"
Glynda: "Why in the world would I do that?!"
(Y/N): "Do you not know what today is?"
Glynda: "Its Thursday which means I have to go to work. Now I have way to much work to do so NO! When I get back your choirs better be done. Or else I will break you like I always do. UNDERSTOOD?"
............I had enough! She treats me like I'm some kind of slave that doesn't have emotions or a soul...........
(Y/N): "WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS!?"
............I quickly realized my mistake. Before I could react, my mother back handed me so hard, it sent me face first on the floor in tears............
Glynda: "DON'T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME, I AM YOUR MOTHER! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I'VE EVER MADE! IF I COME BACK AND YOU ARN'T DONE! YOU WON'T BE EATING ANYTHING AND WILL BE SLEEPING OUTSIDE WITH THE GRIMM FOR A MOUNTH! I MIGHT AS WELL FEED YOU TO THEM!"
.............I was to traumatized to even respond. But what she said under her breath I heard perfectly clear............
Glynda: "Worthless child."
............My own mother said that to her own son. I felt my cheek where she slapped me and noticed it was gushing blood. I know what I what I needed to do now. I needed to find my dad or just leave, anything that's gets me away from here. I packed my things and left a note. Finally I left my own little version of hell...........

Time skip

.............I don't know how far or how long I have been gone now, I don't really care now. I was right now in the woods and I noticed a fallen branch on the ground. It seems sturdy and strong enough for a walking stick. I kept walking when I saw a blond girl pulling a wagon with a baby inside. I decided to follow them do to my curiosity. She then stopped at an abandoned shack...........
Blonde girl: "Hello?"
............Suddenly red eyes of Grimm surrounded her. One was about to jump her so I put my bag down and pushed her out of the way. The Grimm started to close in, so I used my stick to hit one in the head which did nothing but make it mad. Suddenly all the grimm where cut in half and a tall man with a scythe was standing over them...........
Tall man: "Yang, are you okay?"
Yang: "Uncle Qrow I...I thought I could find my mom. I'm sorry!"
Qrow: "Its okay firecracker. Take Ruby back home your dad is worried sick."
...........The blonde girl named Yang looked at me and thanked me..........
Qrow: "Hey wait a minute aren't you Glynda's kid?"
............Oh no he knows my mom. He is probably going to make me go back to her. I grabbed my bag and ran as fast as I could away from him...........

Qrow P.O.V

..........I was able to track down Yang and Ruby. They were almost killed by some Grimm if it wasn't for some kid who was able to buy me enough time to kill them all. I noticed that the kid was actually Glynda's kid, but when I asked him if he was, his face went from calm and confused to absolute fear, as he ran away............
Yang: "Uncle Qrow, who is that boy?"
Qrow: "I don't know Yang, but I'm about to find out."
..........I started to follow where the kid ran off to.........