Chapter 5: A Undeniable Feeling

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"After her Uncle Qrow has been invited to Beacon to be a teacher for (Y/N)'s private combat class and she is excited for that, then she decided to check up on them and she sees them training well, she leans in the doorway and then as they stood away from each other (Y/N) looks to see her.........
(Y/N): "Hey Yang."
Yang: "Hey bro."
Qrow: "What're you doing here?"
Yang: "Just checking up on you two."
(Y/N): "Everything is going great. It's been really cool since I have my own combat class. And it gives another reason to hang out with Uncle Qrow."
Qrow: *chuckles* "Yeah."
.........Yang looks at (Y/N) and she smiles, then something went through her head.........
Yang: "Hey (Y/N), you think we can spar a little?"
(Y/N): "Are you sure Yang?"
Yang: "Yeah, of course."
Qrow: "Alright. Just go easy on each other."

3rd P.O.V

..........Yang stands on the other side of the room and (Y/N) goes to his side of the room, then they get in fighting stance. Then after acouple of seconds they rush at each other and Yang blocks an attack from (Y/N), then she goes for a strike. But, he dodges it then kicks her back. Then she gets up and shoots shotgun rounds at him and he dodges them, then he shoots his sniper rifle and she dodged it. Then she rushed at him and he rolls outta the way and Yang punches a hole in the wall, then she takes her fist out and looks at him..........
Yang: "You're good (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Thanks."
.........then he converts his weapon to Scythe mode and they rush at each other and they collided attacks, then (Y/N) does a low sweep kick and Yang jumps in the air, then she rushes at (Y/N), then punches him in the gut making him stagger back and dropping his weapon. Then he gets up and Yang gets in fight stance, then (Y/N)'s eyes changed to a dark green and he used his semblance and he rushed at Yang, she goes for a punch. But, his semblance made him to right as he dodged it, then he does a sweep kick and trips Yang, then he uses his semblance to trap her in a tornado and she spins in the air and (Y/N) jumps up and kicks her down. Then he lands on the ground and Yang is on one knee. Then Yangs eyes turned red and she activated her semblance, then she rushes at him, then (Y/N) blocks it with his semblance, but Yang made it and punched him where he gets launched back, then collided with the wall. Yangs eyes turned back to normal and she looks at him worried.........
Yang: "Oh my gosh. (Y/N)."
.........she runs at him and kneels next to him, then Qrow does the same.........
Yang: "(Y/N), wake up. Please wake up."
Qrow: "(Y/N), can you hear me?"
.........then he slowly started to regain consciousness and he looks at them........
Yang: "(Y/N), are you okay? I'm sorry, I never meant to take it too far."
(Y/N): "It's alright. I'm fine, nothing broken. There's no damage done, so you're okay."
.......she hugs him and he hugs back, then as she hugs him her heart suddenly beats fast and she didn't know why. But, then he gets up he slowly losses his balance and Yang catches him before he falls and she walks him out, then she grabs his weapon and she takes him back to the dorm. They arrive and she lays (Y/N) in her bed and she looks at him as he rests, and as she looks at his face her heart races again and then she shakes her head and she sits on Blake's bed.........
Yang: (No, there's no way...........could I be in love with (Y/N)? I mean, he's my brother. But, we're not blood related.)

Yang P.O.V

..........Yang then walks out and as she's walking she bumps into Blake..........
Blake: "Oh hey Yang. I heard that you and........."
Yang: "We need to talk."
..........she drags him somewhere and she enters an empty classroom and Yang sits down.........
Blake: "Jeez Yang. What's gotten into you?"
Yang: "I.........I don't know. I been having this thing on my mind and I just........"
Blake: "Yang. What is it?"
Yang: "I think I'm in love with (Y/N)."
..........Blake's eyes widen.........
Blake: "What makes you think you're in love with him?"
Yang: "I........every time I look at him my heart races. And my mind is going crazy, and if I am in love with him. I don't know what to do. He's my brother."
Blake: "But, Yang. He's not blood related. *Yang looks at her* There's nothing wrong there. He's adopted anyway."
Yang: "You're..........you're right. But, what will dad say? What will Uncle Qrow say?"
Blake: "Just give it time and follow your heart."
.........Yang looks down and nods, then she decided to wait for the right opportunity to confess her feelings towards him, and also talk to her dad and Uncle Qrow about it.........

Glynda P.O.V

.........after what happen between her and (Y/N), Glynda is trying to find out a way to try and apologize to him, but with how he is she will never get the chance; and Qrow won't allow it. Then she remembered the mission that the first year students will be doing, so she decided that could be the opportunity to apologize."
Glynda: "I just hopes it works, I just want him to forgive me. I need my son back."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)