Chapter 2: First Day at Beacon! A Shocking Discovery

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and follow, here is chapter 2 of this story and if you remember from the previous chapter at the end. You should be able to know what's gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It was morning and as opt he sun is rising (Y/N) gets up and he goes in the bathroom and he turns on the sink and he fills his hands with water and washes his face and he starts breathing hard and he looks in the mirror and he looks at it so long he sees his child look in the mirror and he looks down and looks at the mirror and sees his regular self..........
(Y/N): (Why am I having nightmares of this? She's no longer my mom and I'm having nightmares about her. Why? Why can't she just get out my head?)
...........the moment he realized he is having nightmares about his former mother he realized he's starting to hate her and everything that replaced his family love with his new family. He gets dressed and he walks out and he sees Team RWBY in the Beacon uniforms and they look at him...........
Yang: "Hey (Y/N), you ready?"
(Y/N): "Yeah."

Yang P.O.V

..........they walk out and they make it to class and as they were walking, Yang felt a tap on her shoulder and she looks at Weiss..........
Weiss: "Yang, is (Y/N) okay?"
Yang: "Why do you ask?"
Weiss: "Cause last night, and today he looks like he is sad about something. What's wrong with him?"
Yang: "I don't know. Everytime he has the same nightmare about the same thing, and he won't tell me what it is."
Weiss: "Yang if this keeps up, he could need some help."
..........they continue walking and Yang thinks about what Weiss said and it my be weird, but she believes she has a crush on him, but she started thinking that it's wrong cause he's her brother, but they're not blood related so that could make sense a little. They arrive to Dr. Oobleck's class and they sat down and class started and Yang looks over to (Y/N) and she saw him rubbing his hand shaking like and she suddenly started to worry..........

Ozpin P.O.V

..........Ozpin is in his office waiting for Glynda and he takes a sip from his mug and he couldn't wait to tell her that her son is at Beacon and he hopes for a good reunion. He hears the elevator ding and he looks up to see Glynda walking in and she stands in front of his desk..........
Glynda: "So, Prof. Ozpin. What's so important that I needed to come here during my class?"
Ozpin: "I have something to show you."
..........he takes his scroll version of his tablet and he pushes it towards her and she looks at it.........
Glynda: "What's so important about this kid?"
Ozpin: "Look at the name."
..........she look at the name and she squints her eyes and they suddenly widen.........
Glynda: "What is this to me? Everyone has the name (Y/N), it doesn't make a difference."
Ozpin: "I know, but if you take a look up close to his eyes and face. What do you see?"
.........she shakes her head and she looks up close and she turned her head a little, but still looked at the photo and her eyes widen and she breathes hard of who she is looking at..........
Glynda: "No.........no it can't be. It........."
Ozpin: "Yes Glynda. It's him, it's your son. Your long lost son, here at Beacon."
Glynda: "Oh my god."
.........she suddenly walks out and Ozpin looks at her.........
Ozpin: "Wait, Glynda what're you doing?"
Glynda: "I'm going to see my son."
Ozpin: "Wait, I can call him to the offic........."
.........he sees the doors close already and he couldn't finish what he was gonna say, then he sighs and gets up and he walks to the elevator and he waits for it.........
Ozpin: "She could've waited. But, I guess I'll go see in person."

Glynda P.O.V

.........Glynda was breathing hard and rubbing her chest and slowly crying.........
Glynda: (My sweet little angle is here, after years he is here. I just hope he can forgive me for what I've done, but why's his hair color (H/C) and why is he being called Branwen?)

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N) was in the cafeteria with Team RWBY and he was sitting down and eating his food, then four more people walked up to them and sat down.........
????: "Hello."
Ruby: "Hey Pyrrha."
???? 2: "Oh, who's this?"
Yang: "This *puts arm around his shoulders* is my and Ruby's brother, (Y/N)."
???? 3: "You never told us you had a brother."
Jaune: "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jaune Arc."
Ren: "My name is Ren."
Nora: "The names Nora Valkyrie."
Pyrrha: "I'm Pyrrha Nikos, it's a pleasure to meet you."
(Y/N): "It's a pleasure to meet you four too."
Jaune: "So, (Y/N). When did you get here to Beacon?"
Ruby: "Just yesterday. He arrived and surprised me and Yang and there he was."
Pyrrha: "Oh, I never saw you with the students that arrived. You must be really sneaky."
.........(Y/N) chuckles and he hung out with them, then he suddenly had a shiver like feeling in his spine and he ignores it and continued eating and hanging out. Then class ends and everyone is hanging out and (Y/N) is walking down the hall and he makes his way to where his sisters and friends are and he continued walking.........
????: "(Y/N)?"
.........he hears a shaky, but recognizable voice and he stops and starts his eyes widen in fear........
????: "(Y/N), is that really you?"
.........his eyes winced and he recognized the voice to be someone he didn't want to see in years and he slowly to around and he looks to see the one person he never wanted to see, his 'mother'."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)