Chapter 6: (Y/N)'s First Mission! A Unacceptable Option

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After an announcement from Ozpin about missions, (Y/N) is given a mission and he's just waiting for his mission information as he sits in Team RWBY's dorm waiting for it, as Team RWBY is with him...........
Ruby: "How long is this going to take?"
(Y/N): "Until I get an update on my scroll."
Blake: "It can't be that long to send the mission information."
Yang: "Well, what ever it is. I hope it's with us. The five of us on a mission together."
..........then (Y/N) gets a notification and he sees its the mission information, then he gets his scroll and he drinks something and he spits out his drink and coughs..........
Weiss: "What's wrong?"
(Y/N): "You've got to be kidding me?"
Yang: "What? Is it something you don't like?"
(Y/N): "I have a mission with only, HER?!?!?"
Weiss: "With who?"
(Y/N): "My MOTHER."
.........their eyes widen, but Yang gets extremely angry..........
Yang: "WHAT!?!?!? THIS HAS GOT TO BE A JOKE."
(Y/N): "I'll be right back."
.........he gets up, walks out the door and then slams it, then he makes his way to Ozpin's office then he goes up the elevator and he walks in to see Ozpin sitting at his desk..........
(Y/N): "OZPIN."
.........he gets startled and looks at (Y/N).........
Ozpin: "Hello Mister Branwen. How's everything?"
(Y/N): "Don't play dumb with me. Why am I going on a solo mission with HER?"
Ozpin: "(Y/N), listen I know you're upset........."
(Y/N): "Upset? I'm angry, why would you allow her to go on a mission with me? I don't want anything to do with her."
Ozpin: "I know what she did in the past is wrong."
(Y/N): "You don't know anything about it that cause you don't know what I'VE been through living with that poor excuse for a mother. She is nothing to me. I am not doing this mission, I'd rather go with my sisters with their missions. This is bullcrap.........."
Ozpin: "(Y/N)! I know your upset, but you can't keep hating her forever. She regrets what she's done and want to start something with you. You're her son."
(Y/N): "Not anymore. I don't want anything to do with her, she ruined my life she forgot my birthday again and called me a mistake and a worthless child. I'm going on that mission with Team RWBY and I'm not changing my mind."
Ozpin: "Just give it a chance, please? It's all I'm asking. I know you're angry for what she did, but just give it a chance."
........(Y/N) looks down annoyed, then he sighs and he has no choice........
(Y/N): "Fine. I will, but if somewhat happens to me that involves her. It's your fault."
.........he stomps out then he goes down the elevator, he can't even believe that Ozpin allowed this mission. He probably think this mission might let him forgive her, but he has no intention on forgiving her..........

3rd P.O.V
Timskip-A day Later

........(Y/N) gets on the Bullhead with Glynda, then it takes off to the mission area, (Y/N) looks away cause he doesn't even want to look at her. She looks at him, then she looks down and she tries to have a conversation...........
Glynda: "So, how's everything been?"
(Y/N): *ignores her*
Glynda: "So, what you've been doing since you........."
(Y/N): "Been training with Uncle Qrow, something you wouldn't do if I stood around."
Glynda: "But, you know he's not really your Uncle right?"
(Y/N): "HE IS! Don't you DARE say that."
........she looks down sad, but then they arrive. (Y/N) walks off the Bullhead and Glynda follows him going to the mission area, then he set up his sleeping bag on the ground, then Glynda tries to set hers next to his, but he moves away from her making her really sad. Then as it gets day time (Y/N) starts looking around trying his best to stay away from Glynda, but she did try her best to get close to him and he still didn't want her close. Then a growl was heard, they look an a Ursa Major appeared, then (Y/N) equips his weapon, then he rushes in fighting it. Then he cuts off its arm and he converts his weapon to sniper mode shooting off its head, it's headless body falls on the ground, then he walks past Glynda and she had a freaked out kind of look at how he finished of the Grimm.........
Glynda: (Qrow must've trained him good.)
.........then as everything is happening (Y/N), looks around to see that there's no Grimm and he suddenly starts getting impatient..........
(Y/N): "Where's more Grimm? All we ran into is the Ursa Major, what's really going on?"
Glynda: "Grimm are unpredictable, you don't know what's going to happen."
(Y/N): "I'm starting to think this is not an actual mission, what are you planning?"
........Glynda was getting worried, then (Y/N) gets a text says that there's a breach in Vale, then a Bullhead arrives and takes them back to Vale. Then they arrive and (Y/N) sees people running away from Grimm, then he jumps off the bullhead and converts his weapon to scythe mode, then he stabs the Grimm through the head killing it. Then he looks at the people...........
(Y/N): "Get outta here. Get to safety, got got this."
........then more Grimm appeared and (Y/N) gets in fighting stance and rushes at them, then he jumps in the air and cuts the heads of three of them. Then he uses his semblance and he spins his weapon around creating a wind powered throwing blade, then he does it and they fly to the Grimm and cuts them into pieces, then a King Taijitu appears knocking his weapon outta his hand and wraps around his body holding him tight, then as it is close to eating him. (Y/N) used his semblance to do a wind shield preventing it from eating him, then Glynda appeared and used her semblance to pull the Grimm off his body, then throwing it away from him then killing it, then she runs up to him........
Glynda: "Are you okay?"
(Y/N): "I didn't need your help, I can handle this."
........he grabs his weapon, then he makes his way towards the center of town to help everyone, but Glynda stops him bu holding his arm.........
(Y/N): "Get your hand off of me!"
Glynda: "Why can't you understand I'm trying to be the mother you want, and you're just not giving me a chance. Why won't you give me that chance?"
(Y/N): "CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO! *she flinches from that* Don you get it? I don't want anything to do with you, after what you did to me for 8 years, I can't even struggle to forget about. I have nightmares of the way you treated me, why won't you get out my life? You no longer have a right to call me son, not after what you did. How can I give you a chance when you never gave me attention. I never even wanted to see you, and I never even needed you. Cause you want to know why? Because, I HATE YOU. *breathes hard* Well?"
.........Glynda's heart shatters into a million pieces after hearing those words from her own child, she slowly started to cry as tears heavily went down her face going to the ground, then she walks off makings (Y/N) surprised at her action. Then he focuses on helping the others and as he arrives he sees that it's already over and he smiles. Then everyone returned to Beacon and everyone is happy that the Grimm are dead, but then Ozpin starts looking around...........
Ozpin: "(Y/N), have you seen Glynda?"
(Y/N): "No. She's not here?"

Glynda P.O.V

.........Glynda returned to her house sitting on her bed crying after what happened between her and (Y/N), she looks down at a picture of him when he was a baby and she clenches it as tears landed on the picture. She then starts remembering that day..........

17 years ago........

........Glynda is in a hospital bed after giving birth, then the nurse brings her baby to her and she cries tears of joy as she held him in her arms as he cries..........
Nurse: "It's a boy Miss Goodwitch."
........she sees his face and she kissed his forehead, then he slowly calms down then he goes to sleep........

Present

..........she held her picture close as she lays on her bed crying, she blames herself for what happened and she thinks she can no longer take it back for what happened with (Y/N)."
Glynda: (My sweetheart little boy hates me, I can't believe it. It sorry (Y/N), I'm so sorry. Please let this be a nightmare.)

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)