Chapter 4: A Confrontation

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and if she me of you guessed what's gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Goodwitch, (Y/N) was given a day off of school and Yang is sitting beside him rubbing his back and she always stayed beside him when they were kids. And she called their Uncle and they were waiting. Then a knock was heard and Yang goes to the door to answer and (Y/N) looks to see Qrow..........
Qrow: (Y/N). *goes to him and sits next to him* What happened? Tell me everything that happened yesterday."
..........(Y/N) tells him what exactly what happened and Qrow couldn't believe it, he was extremely angry...........
Qrow: *whispers* Goodwitch."
..........he gets up and walks out........
Yang: "Uncle Qrow, where're you going?"
Qrow: "Paying someone a visit."
.........he then walks out and closes the door and Yang sits next to him and hugs him still.........
Yang: "It's okay. Just calm down please."
(Y/N): "I'm trying, it's just............"
Yang: "I know. But, it's okay."

Qrow P.O.V

..........Qrow walked out the dorm and he makes his way to Ozpin's office, he was angry that (Y/N) got slapped in the face by the person he knew (Y/N) never wanted to see. He goes in the elevator and he goes to his office, then he arrives and he goes to his desk and slams his hand startling Ozpin..........
Ozpin: "Qrow. What're you doing here?"
Qrow: "Yang called me. Told me the Glynda ruined my Nephew's first day at Beacon. I wanted to know how did she know about him being here. And I think I know."
Ozpin: "Okay, okay, okay yes it was me that told her that he's here."
Qrow: "Why?"
Ozpin: "I never knew she did all that to him. And I never knew she also said all those things, she was so upset about it I thought she would be happy to see him."
Qrow: "But he wasn't, now she knows he's here and you made things worse."
.........then an elevator dings and they look and it's someone Qrow does not even wanted to see.........
Glynda: "You. For all these year, you had my son staying with your family and never returned him to me. Why?"
Qrow: "You expect me to return him to you after what you did to him? It was a week and you finally noticed him. Your own son, I can tell the fear in his eyes after I asked him if he is your son."
Glynda: "HE IS MY SON. MY SON. NOT YOURS, AND NOT MISTER XIAO LONG'S."
Qrow: "Well, he's already MY nephew."
..........Glynda gets angry and she gets her riding crop out and Qrow gets his weapon and they stood in a fighting stance and Ozpin stand in the middle.........
Ozpin: "ENOUGH. That's enough, from both of you."
.........they then calms down and they looked at each other mad.........
Ozpin: "Glynda. Go back to your class."
.........she huffs and she walks out and she goes in the elevator and it closes, then Ozpin looks at Qrow..........
Ozpin: "Qrow, I know how you feel. But, Glynda does miss her son."
Qrow: "What proof?"
Ozpin: "For the longest time the moment she said he was missing. She cried everyday, almost everyday, then she told me she called you and you said you would handle it, I never knew you had him. But, Qrow just yesterday I was mad and I told she would be fired if she went near him without his consent. But, I saw her crying on the floor. *looks at her surprised* I can tell in her voice that she does miss him and I..........I actually want him to give her another chance."
Qrow: "Are you crazy? I can tell he was slowly hating her, I don't think he'll give her a chance."
Ozpin: "Qrow. You must understand, he can't hate her forever. If he could just understand that she does regret everything. All she wants is her son back."
.........Qrow looks down and he shakes his head and he looks at him.........
Qrow: "Fine. But, if she does hurt him again. She will pay for it. Understand?"
Ozpin: "I know. But, I have decided to give (Y/N) a private combat class. And I need someone to be his teacher."
Qrow: "I'll do it. He trusts me, so I'll do it."
.........Ozpin nods and Qrow walks out and he goes in the elevator and he is also determined to make sure Glynda doesn't try and talk to him and he is still considering to let him give her another chance, but he knows that (Y/N) might not do that. But, he decided to see what (Y/N) will do..........

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N was headed somewhere in Beacon and he is head to another room and he arrives and he reads the paper and he sees the room door number and he walks in and he sees his Uncle.........
(Y/N): "Uncle Qrow? What're you doing here?"
Qrow: "Ozpin decided to let you have a private combat class and I decided to be your teacher."
(Y/N): "Wow, just like how I trained with you through the years."
Qrow: "Yeah. And here I am as your combat teacher, so let's gets started."
..........they get their weapons and they got in fighting stance and they get ready to fight each other for practice."

To be continued...........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)