The Mexicans

1 month later

"Get up girl we got school" I groaned and hid my head under my pillow.

"Sympathy if you dont get yo ass up I got shit to do" I put up my middle finger and put the covers over my head.

Smack

I feel and heard a hard smack on my ass and soon feel a strong sting come after it. I turn my head and see Mia and Gods ugly ass.

God just smirked at me showing his perfect teeth. "Now get yo nappy headed ass up" I rolled my eyes and sat up on the bed staring at the sealing for a while then debating whether I should get up or not.

I guess I'll get up. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom and started on my mornig routine which is showering, brushing my teeth, washing my face again, and finnaly getting dressed.

I dressed into black ripped jeans and a ripped shirt with some Adidas.

This but plusize

I also styled my hair into a curly pony with a red bandana around my head

I grabbed my bookbag and walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen. "H3y beat freind" Mace said walking up to me giving me a small hug.

"Hey Mace"

"What's up lil sis" Ice came and gave me a hug to. These niggas act like I dont see them every day.

"Nun much Ice" he smiled and went back to where Mia was at. I looked around and seen Jordan he was the head of the dope boys. He dosent like me at all he always has smart shit to say to me. He is younger than the rest of the boys he is 17 me and him have a class together but he never says anything to me.

   Zyshonne and Hakeem are with they real moma. God was just taking care of the untill their mom could get clean.

"So who driving us to school" I said walking to the couch and grabbing my bookbag that sat beside Mia.