Distant

One month later

"Bitch, please what do yall want to eat," I said laughing at Bae's crazy ass.

"Um make burgers," Mia said walking into the kitchen.

"It" I started mixing up the meat and seasonings into a big bowl.

I bet yall are wondering what has happened in the past four weeks well. I got me a boyfriend. Yass bitch I go with Gio. We have been together for about 3 weeks now.

Me, Bae, Mia, and Day have moved in together. I honestly haven't talked to Jayceon in a while. But we still work with him so I guess we cool.

"Girl Gio blowing up yo phone" Bae handed me my phone showing me the text messages and calls that would pop up over and over.

I called Gio. "Hey what's wrong"

"Nun just wanted to get on yo nerves" I smiled to myself.

"Oh" I put my phone down and started back cooking.

"What you doing"

"Cooking what you doing bugaboo"

He laughed at my nickname. "Talking to my future wife"

"Oh, so we talking to other peoples now" I let my New York accent out.

He started laughing. "Bae u know u my wifey" My ass started blushing.

"Better be nobody else that wifey hubby" I flipped the burgers and got the fries out the grease. "Yall the food almost done"

I started cleaning up the mess on the counters and sitting down the silverware.

"Bae I'm gone have to call u back I got some business to handle real quick."

"It" I rolled my eyes about to hang up.

"Don't do that" he sounded irritated.

"It's whatever Gio" I hung up and fixed my plate. "Yall come eat" the girls came into the kitchen. I took my plate and went to my room to eat.

I sat on my bed and turned the tv to harry potter. That's my shit. I started eating and seen a notification on my phone.

Text from My headake

I clicked on it.

My head ake(be at the trap 11:00 sharp)

Me (ok)

I went back to eating when I decided to go ahead and go to sleep. I go back to the kitchen and put my dish in the sink.

"I'm about to go to sleep"

"It good night sis" Day said turning the tv in the living rooms channel.

"Night night" Bae went next.

"Sleep tight don't let the bedbugs bite" Mia finished I laugh going back to my room.