Mad

This song so old but I love it free my nigga Kodak.😍❤

Author pov

Thechno opened the door Mia gasped when she seen her bestfreind no sister on the ground chained to a pole by her neck. Sympathy had bruises all throughout her body she is only wearing only her bra and panties. God had to lean down to get in the door. When he seen sympathy he paused.

"Get me a hammer or something so I can break these chains" Mace said. They handed him the hammer. It only took 2 hits for the chains to break. G took off his shirt and put it on Sympathy then picked her up.  He carried her to the car and layed her on the back seat. He ran to the drivers side and got in. He started the car and drove to the hospital.

When they got there G picked sympathy back up and ran her into the hospital. "I need help" he yelled. Several doctors came running out and placed her on a bed weeling her to the emergency part of the hostpital leaveing G there.

Soon the rest of the crew pulled up. "Is she going to be ok" Bae said as her an Mia was walking up to God he didnt say anything just sat there emotion less. They turned there atention to the reseptionist

"Name" the reseptionist said.

"Sympathy Blake" Mia said looking at her. The reseptionist laughed.

"Bitch what is so funny" Bae said getting mad. Bae and Mia had been crying the whole car ride to the hostpital. And Bae needed someone to take her anger out on.

"Nothing" she typed in Sympathys name and looked up at Mia and bae. "We havent got an update on her" she looked back at her computer screen"

"Bitch" Bae said about to grab the reseptionist but was picke up by Mace "let me go Mace" he didnt listen and walked her out of the hostpital to calm her down.

"You gone be ok" Mia asked

God shook his head yes. G felt like it was all his fault this happend to Sympathy. He felt angry yet guilty. He knew that it would be almost impossible for him to look at Sympathy the same way he use to.

"Sympathy Blakes family" a tall skinny white woman with a doctor's smock on said.

Mia, G, oswaldo, alfoso and his brother, Jordan, Q, Mace, Ice and a now calm Bae almost ran to the doctor.

"Hello I am doctor Kelly" she held out for them to shake nobody shaked it. "Ok well Sympathy has a broken leg and 2 broken ribs she also lost a lot of blood. She was bot raped but she has a broken pelvic bone with could make it impossible for her to ever have kids" They all froze. G turned around and left. Everyone looked at each other.

"Tf he going" Ice said looking back.

"Forget him this is about Sympathy can we see her" Bae said.

"Ya shes awakes shes been asking to leave but we cant let her go just yet" the doctor pointed to Sympathys room.

"Bitch you thought" Mia said walking to Symithys room. Everyone went into her room to see Sympathy sitting there eatting jello.

Sympathy

Im sitting here eatting jello. I dont feel any pain cus of all these meds but im starving.