Oh Shit Part 2

"Shit" I said getting off the couch. I crawled under the table. People where screeming and running.

I heard a cupple more shots and screaming. I looked up from under the table to see a person with a panda mask on. He looked down at me. I tried to run but he granbbed me by my hair pulling me to my feet and some what dragging me to the front door.

"I found her" the man with the mask on said to the others with the same mask I started hitting him and screamin.

"Stop leave her alone" I hear Bae sau the man took out his gun and shot her. I dont know where but she fell to the grground I started crying.

"Hurry up before he gets here" the man with the mask on said. He picked me up and threw me in a black van. Once I was in there and the doors had closed all I seen was Darkness.

God POV

I ran back into the house after hearing gun shot. I walked around and seen people dead on the ground. I was making my way to the front door to see Bae on the ground. "Call the doc" I told one of my dope boys.

Mace came up to me and looked down at Bae on the ground. This nigga looked like he was bout to cry. "What happend" he asked me.

"I dont know man" I said to Mace.

"Where Jail bait at" Ice said walking up wit Mia beside him.

"I dont know but she should be ok. Cus them niggas Razor and E those the niggas that supost to protect her when im not there" i said.

"Where they at then" Mia said. I started to get pissed all over again.

"Smooch kr go find them niggas" I told my two main shooters. "I want them alive if they aint already dead" they nodded and walked off.

"The rest of yall go look for Sympathy and call techno" I told some of my dope boys. They nodded and walked off.

"What in the fuck happend" Oswaldo side walking up to us.

"I dont know nigga tell us" Jordan said looking him up and down.

Oswaldo smacked his lips"Man this aint even us"

"How we know that" Mace said.

"Bro, Sympathy is like a sister to me" Oswaldo said putting his hands up.

"And she better stay just like that" I said crossing my arms.

"Ok lets just work on finding her" Mia said.

"Aye boss we got techno and the doc already working on Bae" my dope boy told me.

"Ight send him to my office" i looked at oswaldo and Alfonso "Be ready at anytime Ight" they nodded.

I looked at my crew"and when you niggas find them niggas E and Razo send them to my office " I start walking to my office. Once I get there I roll a fat ass blunt.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" Teachno walk in with his computer he sits them on my desk. Techno is a lame looking ass nigga but you know his shit. And I trust the lil nigga "I need you to track that necklace"