Trouble In Paradise

3 weeks later

    "I love you baby girl but yo mouth is going to get yo ass beat," G said getting out of bed.

"I'm just tired of having to go everywhere with you" I got out of bed too going to our dresser and popping some ibuprofen.

   "Sympathy shut up talking to me and go put on some clothes" I huffed indicating that I am annoyed.

  I have been petty but it's only because my stomach hurts really bad. And it pisses me off when I have to leave when he does.

I go into my closet putting on an all-black outfit with some red Jordans. I put on my hoops and some perfume then head out to find Jay.

"Jay where you at" I yelled through the house.

"In here" I hear his voice all the way down the stairs. This house has about 10 different staircases the one his voice came from was the one closest to the garage.

I walk down the steps to see what looks like a work out room. Jay looked fine asf, but I anit gone tell him that.

 Jay looked fine asf, but I anit gone tell him that

"Why do you have so many shoes in here?"

"Why do you ask so many questions" he walked up to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Because I can" I pecked his lips. He squeezed my ass a little making me squirm.

"You look good" he looked me up and down.

"Thx can you take a picture " I backed up letting him take the picture. He showed it to me I look good shit. I'm about to post dis.

  "Come on baby girl we got to get going before we be late" oh ya I forgot we going to the basketball court cus G ass want to go play with his boys or whatever