start

DEAR READERS,

This is Lydia Beau speaking to you from the world within my journals. And I'm here to speak of a personal experience that has finally concluded in the best and worst of ways. One that's both enthralling and terrifying, and in the end caused nothing but trouble for me.

The truth is, I was not a good person when I met him. I'm still not a good person. He was. He is. He always will be. When we met, it was never the cliche love at first sight. It was more of a "Oh shit, I'm so sorry," kind of moment.

And I won't tell you who he is, but you're going to find out soon enough.

And to this day, I remember. Everything about him was blurry to me. One day, I saw him as my best friend. The next day, I fell in love. It all happened so suddenly, I forgot to keep my balance. And this was where I found my hamartia. And I did the worst thing possible. For months and months, I dragged it on, trying to tell myself that if I ignored it, it would go away. It never did, that feeling.

For us, there were no tragic backstories. There was only the tragic present and what was to come.

This is the tale of how an author by day and insomniac hermit by night and an OCD socially inept computer genius found each other. On how the two aforementioned characters, or in this case people, somehow, against all odds, fell in love.

This is the story of skinny love, and how it changed the definition of us. Forever.

- Lydia Beau

-

COPYRIGHT -

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

-

START DATE: JUNE TWENTY THIRD , TWO THOUSAND FOURTEEN

END DATE:

-

a note from your author. my nano story ! This story is very personal to me. Ever quote in this book is actually a real entry that I have written in the past based on other events. Or it is something I made up originally on the spot. And heads up: Everyone is someone else. In other words. Lydia Beau is not Lydia Beau. She is someone real. She 's someone I "know" in real life. And so on.  I just started this book and I'm already in love, so please no one steal my quotes and/or the character's thoughts. dedicated to -herondales because she's been shipping it since the dawn of time .