10. Nick russell x reader

Requested by SianiaLarkin01
You were the octomus's daughter no surprise. When octomus was trying to destroy all good magic in the Great War he met your mother who was a princess . He had met your mother who he was trying to kill because she had a certain rare power that he knew if he could get his hand on it he would win the Great War yet he fell in love with your mother's kindness and beauty, which he couldn't dare to kill . When Your mother fell pregnant with you both your parents realized it would be too dangerous for you so your parents separated and you lived with your mother , who decided it would be best for you to never learn your evil heritage.

" I wish mom would talk more about dad instead of always trying to skip the topic ." You grumbled to yourself. You were all alone in the briarwood forest when you felt you were being watched , you began to sweat nervously " Um hello is anyone out there ?" , there was ruffle in the bushes " look come out now coward I'm not afraid of you ." You said getting into your fight stance . Suddenly an army foot soldiers leaped out from the bushes and then a sliver creature holding a large fan with colored orbs on it appeared. You turned around to run only to realize you were surrounded " crap!" you said to yourself " If it isn't my lucky day the daughter of the master himself is infront of me right this minute" , the silver man said slyly " daughter of what master? , is he talking about me?" You thought to yourself , snapping you out of your thoughts the silver man yelled " hidiyacks capture her and bring her to the underworld" he ordered. The foot soldiers began to grab you , not before a figure in red riding a dragon appeared. The dragon the figure was on burned up the foot soldiers.
" Hop on , we don't have anytime to waste ." The figure said beckoning you to get onto the dragon , you hesitated but jumped onto the dragon and flew away . After silence you finally spoke " who are you?" You asked the figure in red , the figure unmorphed and turned to you " I'm Nick, Nick Russell.
Nick , Nick Russell that was the guy you fell hopelessly In love with since first sight . Ever since you met nick Russell you found out he was the red mystic force ranger who with his team Chip, Vida, Madison, and Xander were trying to protect the world from the evil forces of the master or better yet your father. You also learned you were the master's daughter and the only thing protecting him from the light , which was nick that could destroy your father. Not wanting someone as evil as your father to rise up again and cause devastation you trained with nick and the other rangers becoming the seal to destroy you father for once and for all. As your time with Nick grew so did your love for him which turned into a not so big crush that everyone teased you about .

You were walking with Nick , and just having a normal conversation when he stopped . " nick is there something wrong do I have food in my teeth or a pimple?", you asked " no y/n" he said , " then why did you stop ?" . " I stopped because for a while now y/n I've fallen helplessly I love with you and I want you to be my girlfriend?" You didn't speak " great now your disgusted by me",. You pulled him towards you and crashed your lips onto his. " Nick of course I want to be your girlfriend" you said pulling away. You both pulled in for another kiss only to find a small tent in nick's pants . " hmm it looks I'll have to take care of your little problem", you said lustfully before unzipping his pants.

After your special confession you and nick began dating when you had began to notice was wrong . When you meant something was wrong you meant you had began to throw up every morning, had strange food cravings, and you were moody. Deciding to head to the hospital they asked you some questions, some made you embarrassed such as the unprotected sex part, but either way you got your answer ; you were pregnant 6 weeks infact and you didn't know how to tell Nick . You talked to Vida and Madison who were jumping in glee and began a list of aunt duties , there would be a very spoiled child on the way . Vida and Madison got pink and blue balloons and set them at the shop and you all called nick over . Nick came and looked very confused at the pink and blue balloons " y/n what's going on what's with these balloons , it's not anyone's birthday right?" , " of course not dodo brain , but what do pink and and blue balloons usually mean?" You grinned at him " um pink is for girls and blue is for boys , but what has that have to do with u-" nick had his jaw opened " surprise, your a dad", you shyly said " I'm going to be dad?" Nick said as if he couldn't believe it . He then hoisted you into the air twirling you around " I'm going to be a dad he yelled" . He said placing you down not before wrapping you in a passionate kiss.

You both had 2 boys named Adam and August