76. Ranger Prefrences : When They Get Excited Part 1

This part will include characters from mighty morphing, SPD , ninja storm , lost galaxy , in space , and Samurai. There was simply too much to write at once so I decide to split in in half , I'll be getting the pregnancy series in soon as well though it may be broken up into different segments since I'm writing scenarios for over 25 characters.

Thomas ( Tommy) Oliver:  you joined Kimberly for the gymnastics team and had a new leotard, while practicing your splits and stretches your ass was sort of sticking out. Tommy had been watching nearby and let's just say your ass wasn't the only thing sticking out. Tommy ended up leaving mid-way of his practice to handle his "little friend", once you were done you looked around for him but he was nowhere to be found.

Rocky DeSantos: Rocky had asked you to stay after school with him so you hours could go over some math problems, the halfway you got a bit hungry and stopped by Earnie's to get yourself an ice cream cone. You enjoying your ice cream cone was causing a lot of issues to Rocky, your tongue slurping up and down the cold treat did something to him. Soon a small pain began to burn in his manhood and then a large pop, standing as fast as he could Rocky ran to the bathroom leaving you dumbfounded.

Jason Scott: you and Jason stayed after closing hours at Earnie's to get some extra practice done for the tournament coming up, as you were closing up you accidentally knocked over the dumbbells and bent down to pick them up. You bent down right in front of Jason's face, his face got redder and redder. His hands clammed down his third leg cursing under his breath. Once you were done you turned back to a strange Jason " You okay jas!? You asked, " Um couldn't be better," he said gulping slightly.

Adam Park: Adam decide to walk you home after school, it was a warm day and you decided to wear a cute mini skirt. Suddenly a large gust of wind decided to blow in turn lifting up your skirt exposing your floral lavender panties. Once the wind had died down you did your best to pull down your skirt but it had been too late Adam saw everything and boy was he hot. His cheeks were all flushed and he looked a bit dizzy " Are you okay Adam!?" You asked a bit concerned " Erm, I'm fine y/n it seems the wind is really strong today" he said rubbing his neck sheepishly.

Andros: you had taken Andros shopping with you for the incoming semester, after nearly an hour of window shopping you finally found a store you liked and decided to try on some clothes. As Andros waited in the changing room he couldn't help but sigh, his feet were killing him from all the walking "is this how shopping is on earth!?" He thought. Suddenly the curtains of the changing room opened and you stepped in wearing a very tight dress that hugged your curves and body a bit too tight. " Ta-da! How do you like it!?" You asked. Andros was at a loss for words, he felt the heat rise to his cheeks and something else downstairs. " Um hello, Earth to Andros!?" You said tapping his head.

Leo Corbett: You were spending the day with Maya and Kendrix in their room when Maya decided to let you try on the Miranoi outfit she had rescued before Furio froze the lost planet, as you twirled in the mirror admiring it Leo decided to stop by to say hi. Leo was awestruck as he saw the outfit on you, his eyes never leaving your body particularly your ass which was peeking from the short skirt. Dirty thoughts ran through his mind as he watched you and before you could turn back to face him from the mirror he sped out of the room mumbling something about extra practice or something

Mike Corbett: You were feeling bored so you decided to bother Mike who was going over some papers for the international space committee, tired of watching him go over papers you decided to dance around hopefully to distract him and get you to hang out with you. It was going fine until you accidentally knocked over some papers " Whoops sorry Mike" you said bending down in front of him to pick up the papers. Mike who had been busy buried with the papers was slightly startled as your ass stood front and center of his face making him grunt slightly as he tried to keep his thoughts to himself.