Darkness and Lightness- Chapter 9- "Can You Say Filler?"

Hey guys! My writer's block sucks right now, but I wanted to try to squeeze out a chapter, even if it's just kind of a filler? I HATE FILLERS. But I'm seriously so stuck. Any ideas? Anyone? *crickets* Damn. Well, here I go. Hopefully...

- - - - - - -

Delia's POV

I sat on Felix's lap, stretched out and clean after showering. After I got over the shock of seeing Felix entirely unclothed, I managed to drag myself, still ashamed, into the shower. I even got dressed in actual clothes. I pulled on my black skinny jeans, a purple and black studded pyramid belt, my favorite Attack! Attack! shirt, and my Cool Story Bro sweatshirt, then even put on my trusty black hi-top converse. I of course had to curl my hair, which was a pain in the ass, but I was too lazy to put on my usual smokey eyeliner, so that cut down on the time it required to get dressed.

By the time I clomped downstairs, it was about noon, so I sat on Felix's lap and watched Edward Scissorhands- my favorite movie- with him.

Suddenly my dad burst through the door, pissed. I jumped off of Felix and stood up, looking at my shoes, and Felix quickly scrambled to stand.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS, DELIA?!" my father bellowed. "WAS HE THE ONE THAT DID THAT TO YOU IN THE HOSPITAL?!"

I stammered, struggling for words, then managed to squeeze out some. "N-n-n-no, d-dad... This is F-F-Felix," I slowed down, trying to calm my stuttering, one of my worst nervous habits. "He's... my boyfriend," I said extremely carefully.

My dad's head swiveled to stare down Felix. "How old are you?" my dad asked him.

"20, sir. It's my 21st birthday in a week." he replied confidently.

"Do you go to school?"

"Yes, sir. I'm a junior at California State University Los Angeles. I'm majoring in Vocal Performance."

"Intend to ever have children?"

"Perhaps, sir. Only after I am economically established."

"Gonna have sex with my daughter?"

"Not until she wants me to."

My dad let out a snort at that one, then chuckled and said, "Well, that's definitely a yes. Do you love her?"

Felix nodded, and answered with a simple, "More than anything."

My dad smiled, then said, "This is my final question. Are you going to marry my daughter someday, Mr. Felix?"

"I intend to, and I would be the luckiest man in the world if she said yes," Felix replied.

My dad beamed, and said, "You would be son. You would be. You have my blessing. For dating her. Not marrying her though." He winked, then walked to his office, whistling a tune.

Felix suddenly slumped on the couch, shaking his head, and laughing nervously. "Jesus, that was stressful as hell..."

I smiled and pulled him upstairs into my room, turning on the TV there instead, and popping Edward Scissorhands into the Blu-ray player.

I sat on his lap again, and looked up at him. "Do you really want to marry me?"

He grinned, and kissed my forehead. "Patience, young grasshopper."

I frowned, and pouted, but let him be cryptic. I wasn't going to try to figure out his strange games today.

- - - - - - -

Felix's POV

As my beautiful angel laid sprawled across my lap, I thought about what I said to her dad. I had said I wanted to marry her, and the more I thought about it, the more I did. I felt insane. We had been together for what, a day? And I was thinking about marrying her? What the hell was wrong with me. I knew nothing about her personality or her interests.

I just knew she was popping up in my dreams, she liked me, and I loved her, for some inexplicable reason.

Why was I doing this to myself? Thinking I would be with this girl forever when I hardly knew her.. I  was torturing myself for no reason.

- - - - - - -

My brain is fried. Can you say filler? All this chapter is full of is dialogue and angst. -_- Ugh. I'm just stuck on this story. Helllppp... >_< There's Felix again... ---> hes fudgin beautiful.

and btw, wecamefromnothing is my bfffbndvofodgrehl. I just stuck a bunch of letter in there to make bff super long. if you wanna come up with something for it to stand for, by all means, try. :D