Darkness and Lightness- Teaser for Spin-Off!

Elena's POV

I grabbed his hand and squeezed. "Don't be nervous," I whispered to him. "I love you."

Suddenly his hand reached out and pushed my hair behind my ear, shaking a little. "You have flowers in your hair," he said, smiling weakly.

I nodded, giggling, "Seemed appropriate."

He laughed back, grabbing my hand and placing his other on my waist, slowly dancing to our song, while everyone around us stared, awestruck by us.

I suddenly heard Delia stand up and yell, "Go Elena!" Then I heard the rumbling laughter of Felix and the squeals of two little girls. "Bennett, Kyra, shh. You need to behave. You're big girls. One year old, " I heard Felix whisper, scooping them up onto his lap.

I smiled, then turned my face back to my dancing partner, my husband, my love.

"I love you, Elena," he whispered. "You're the best wife I could ever ask for."

I nuzzled my nose into his neck.

"Love you too, Miles."

- - - - - - -

Hahahaha, how's THAT for a cliffhanger/teaser?! Did I just kill Genevieve? Probably. XD

Okay! Well, expect this story to be starting in a month or two! :) Thanks for reading. Comment your opinion and whatnot! Thanks! :)

The inspiration for this story is over there! --->