Darkness and Lightness- Chapter 37- "The End"

:''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if you read the title you know why im crying nooo...

THIS STORY IS IN THE WATTYS OKAY. THE WATTYS. If you loved it, please please please PPPPLLLEEEAAAASSEEE go back and vote and comment on the chapters you missed, and fan me, please?! It means so much, guys.

- - - - - - - 

Felix's POV

As I unbuttoned the wrists on my white collared shirt and glanced around the small beach tent I was in, I realized how crazy this was. A whirlwind renewal, I suppose you would call it. I'd told her how I planned to renew our vows, and an hour later we were in the car with Sam and the twins in tow, while Delia called up everyone we cared about to invite them.

We were having a beach wedding this time, the dream wedding we'd always wanted. We'd walk barefoot in the sand, we said, dancing only to the music I sing. We'd say our vows off the top of our heads and run in the tide until the sun came up the next morning. The twins would see their first wedding.

My palms were sweating, and my hair was sticking to my forehead. Weddings made me nervous. Crowds made me nervous.

Although this time, it was only Mr. and Mrs. Carlisle, Amelia, Tacy, Elena, Sam, Hazel, Chris, Sebastian, and the twins. No one else had been invited. Barely a crowd.

So I stepped out of the tent, my white shirt unbuttoned two buttons down, untucked, and flapping in the gentle breeze. I walked to the front of the group, took my place at the "altar", and looked around at their eager faces, the faces of friends and family. Brothers and sisters. Lovers and fighters. The faces of people I had come to cherish.

Then I saw Delia, padding down an aisle made of sand, her hair flowing in gentle beach waves behind her, wearing the original wedding dress she had worn when we married, but this time, it was cut up to her knees. A chain of daisies rested around her neck, fashioned into a necklace, and she held a bouquet of dandelions.

Something about her made her more beautiful than I had every seen her. Maybe it was the happiness in her eyes, or the way she stared at her feet, in awe of the warm sand slipping between her toes. Maybe it was the soft smile spreading across her face, or the way her eyes misted over when the twins ran up to her and she pulled them into her arms.

Or maybe it was the way she looked at me like we were on our first date, her face shining with excitement and readiness for the future.

But when she stood in front of me, grinning up at me and giggling every so often, I knew I had never loved her more than I did at that moment.

Delia placed the twins on the ground, pushing them gently in the direction of Sam, who scooped them up and placed them on each knee.

When I turned to Delia, she opened her mouth and started coming up with her vows.

"Felix... I... Oh, hell. I love you. Okay? That's all I know how to say. I love you. You are like the icing to my cake. The Brad to my Angelina. And I think you're pretty good at being a dad, too. You're everything I could have asked for and more, and I love you so much. I don't even know what to say. You're the best." She slid the ring on my finger then and I grinned, kissing her forehead.

"Ditto," I said.

And then Chris boomed, "YOU MAY KISS YOUR BRIDE."

And I did.

- - - - - - - 

Delia's POV

I smiled as Felix sang, strumming along on his guitar gently.

When the moon fell in love with the sun,
All was golden in the sky.
All was golden when the day met the night.

I glanced around and saw my mom swaying gently in my dad's arms, and Amelia standing on Sebastian's toes for a dance, while giggling like a little girl.

When the sun found the moon
She was drinking tea in a garden
Under the green umbrella trees
In the middle of summer. 

 Hazel was sitting on Chris' lap, smiling and chuckling for the first time in weeks,

When the moon found the sun
He looked like he was barely hanging on,
But her eyes saved his life
In the middle of summer.

Tacy was even dancing with Elena, who was grinning wider than I'd ever seen, and Sam was playing dolls with the twins.

In the middle of summer
All was golden in the sky
All was golden when the day met the night

Everyone looked happy and excited and ready for whatever was thrown at them. 

Summer, all was golden in the sky 
All was golden when the day met the night
Summer
Golden when the day met the night

Felix grinned at me, excited for the next verse. After all, it was his favorite in the song, and I chuckled, loving every minute of his voice.

So he said, "Would it be alright
If we just sat and talked for a little while
If in exchange for your time
I give you this smile?"

 I laughed and began to mosh jokingly, and suddenly Hazel hopped up and moshed with me.

So she said, "That's okay
As long as you can make a promise
Not to break my little heart
Or leave me all alone in the summer."

 Felix began to laugh in between words as Chris and Sebastian started to join us in the moshing, and suddenly even Amelia joined, giggling loudly.

Well, he was just hanging around
Then he fell in love and he didn't know how
But he couldn't get out
Just hanging around then he fell in love.

Then my mom pulled out of my dad's grip, and shrugged. "You only live once," she said, grinning as  she began to mosh, and then my dad ran and began to mosh with us as well.

In the middle of summer
All was golden in the sky
All was golden when the day met the night 

Then Elena even jumped in, thrashing around wildly while Tacy jumped up and down beside us, trying to mimic our movements.

Summer, all was golden in the sky
All was golden when the day met the night

Summer 

Sam chuckled loudly and stood up, swaying to the beat of the pit as she held the twins hands, and I grinned.

When the moon fell in love with the sun
All was golden in the sky

All was golden when the day met the night 

And although we didn't run in the tides until sunrise the next day like Felix had hoped, we moshed until the sun fell out of the sky.

Summer
In the middle of summer

In the middle of 

We moshed and danced and played and sang and laughed and cried and kissed and hugged and loved, until the sun went down, to join the moon in the middle of summer.

- - - - - - -

OMFG THE STORY IS OVER IM CRYING IM BEING COMPLETELY 100% SERIOUS THIS STORY IS COMPLETED IM DEASD FNBVGTNN

NONONONONONONONON IM CRYIUNG GUYS OMFGHTRNVOGRNBGNFVBTVRJNDSALJKBVFRJBUOEBADSVGBROEIAWBVBFGRN CXJKBIOCDGFWR

I LOVE YOU.

WATTYS.

dont worry there will be a sequel.

Please vote and comment on chapters you missed, and fan me! I'm also trying to be in the Attys, so if you would check out my poetry after I post it and vote and all, that would be a huge help!

And tell your friends, and your friends friends, and your mom, and your dad, and your siblings, and your siblings friends and pets about this story, please! It would be SUCH a huge help to me! And after the Watty voting round begins, if you guys would vote for my story, if you send me a message and say you voted for it, I will name a character after you in an upcoming story!

I'm being completely 100% serious.

Thank you to all my loyal fans, and thank you so much to everyone! Writing this story was more rewarding than I ever thought possible, and I couldn't have done it with out you! Be sure to check out my new stories as they come out, and my poetry, too, loves!

I couldn't have done this without you.