S&R is over but... (GIVEAWAY and What's Next for the Series)

❤ THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS BOOK WITH YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS! ❤

It was your dedication to Sentiments & Reason that cheered me up when I was down and motivated me to write more. I hope you'll enjoy Alec's Sweeter than Sweets just as much, if not more. Here are a few things you need to know about it:

Alec's story will be different.

Right off the bat, I had to say that.

While You Are the Answer, We Are the Answer and Sentiments & Reason barely had anything that would require a PG-13 rating, Alec is Alec so there will be naughty content.

There will be him talking about hooking up. There will be him hooking up. I'll try to keep it PG-13 (that's too say, not hooking up all the time and not making it too graphic), but I might have to venture into Mature territory at some point.

I just wanted to warn you about that because I know some of you are uncomfortable with such content.

The first chapter is up today (April 15, 2018) and I'm aiming for weekly updates. Once I'm done with Sweeter than Sweets, I'll move on to Kennedy's story. While I'm still writing Sweeter than Sweets I'll also be updating Dogs, Bats & Monkeys Series: EXTRAS.

 While I'm still writing Sweeter than Sweets I'll also be updating Dogs, Bats & Monkeys Series: EXTRAS

Now that that's out of the way...

••• THE GIVEAWAY •••

For a chance to win a chapter dedication in Sweeter than Sweets, You Are the Answer, We Are the Answer or Sentiments & Reason comment on the first chapter of Alec's story and tell me what you think of it. It doesn't have to be a long comment. Something like "I really liked/disliked *part*" will do.

I'll pick three winners on random and each will get a chapter from a story of their choice dedicated to them.

The giveaway ends on Sunday, April 29.

Good luck and once again: THANK YOU for all your support!

The link to Alec's story is given in the first comment of this chapter and as an External link.