whats really good?

Later that night.....

Everyone had just cleared out after fixing themselves a to go plate , because thats just how black people was ...always had to make sure the food left when they did. Keya was outside in the pool bumping (sza : the weekend) Her dad and gina had left to go take gina's mother a plate since she wasn't the type to come out. Jodecii had forgotten his cell phone after he had made it to the hotel that him and jessica where staying at so he decided to drop her off and make his way back. Keya then got out the pool as jodecii walked around back. He then caught a eye full of his step sister beautiful body . Her eyes where lit up with the water dripping from her face down to her thick pink lips thatt matched her face perfectly She then pulled her hair to the front and reached over to get her towel. Jodecii then slowly walked over as he mummbled to hisself. "got damn ".  Keya then looked up and smiled. "wasup chocolate drop?" she spoke taking a seat back in the lounge chair Wassup beautiful i forgot my keys i didn't mean to interupt you." He smiled as he glanced over her body. "na you good what you doing here?" She asked taking a sip of her lemonade . "umm i forgot my phone is moms nem home?". he asked rubbing the back of his neck. "nope they went to gina's mama house, you hungry ?" she asked as she got up and made her way in the house. He just watched her ass cheeks jiggle as she walked in. "yeaaah hungry for you." He mummbled. "huh"? she raised her eyebrow as he laughed. "why you playing with me today wassup with you and your flirtatious ways today?" she asked while taking the fruit tray from the frig; He then licked his lips. "I mean you are looking hella good like you my lil sister and all but shit we ain't blood its just i haven't seen you in so long i didn't know how to expect you to look thats why when you ran up to me i was like ohh shit who this fine ass honey approaching me  ". He chuckled as keya busted out laughing well you don't look to bad yourself last time i checked you where"... .. She paused for a good 10 seconds until they both snickered at the image of the old him in his mind. He then came closer to  her as he hoovered over her locking his hands on each side of the counter. She then looked down shaking her head. "jodecii look you have a whole girlfriend you know our parents wouldn't agree to this". She whispered with a shake voice "ummm well we grown now so." She then covered her face as he smiled lightly studying her body, Rubbin on her soft baby feeling skin. He then began to kiss her neck as she jumped and ducked under his arms breaking free from his hold. She then ran upstairs as her chest heavied up and down her bikini bottoms became a little soaked but she knew that she couldn't have her brother no they weren't blood but if anyone knew they would still consider it nasty on the count of their parents being together . She then pasted back and forth until she heard a car door shut . She then signed as she plopped back on her bed rubbing her hands down her face. "fuccccck that was close!" she semi-yelled . She then sat up and walked over to her dresser , untieing her bikini top , As she bent down to grab a white wife beater. She slightly felt a breeze come into her room which mean't her room door was open. Turning around she met eyes with jodecii , His eyes then met her perky Breast and he began to rise quickly. She just moved her mouth to say something but nothing would come out. He then picked her up as she struggled to get out of his grip. "Jodecii noo stop!!" She yelled as he locked her between him and the dresser . He quickly pulled his 10 inch dick out and slid her panties to the side goinh inside of her wet warm walls, She then gasped as she took hold of his back. "j...jodeciii waaait". She moaned as he gripped her ass. " I want you keya". He whispered in a low sexual tone .  She then rested her head in the crook of his neck as he pumped her making the dresser bang the wall. His phone then started ringing . Playing trey songz panty wetter , of course it was jessica. She was such a clingy one and she never really gave jodecii his space, yeah he fucked with her for a good amount of time but little did she or anyone else know he was becoming unattracted to her by the day and more to keya as night fell. " umm...umm ugh!" Keya yelled out as jodecii started whispering in her ear. "keya baby mm... this pussy good. you like that dick? let me here you say it baby." He moaned out as he began ramming her until 2 pictures fell and obviously broke. Keya then opened her mouth to say something but nothing would come out her face then flushed red as gushing noises formed and before you knew it she was squirting all over him. He then looked down. " who told you to squirt...did I tell you to squirt i don't like that squirting shit". He spoke agressively . He then started pumping harder as her legs shook. "imm...i..ieeeeee..can't hold ittttt ". She winced out as he looked up at her. " you betta hold that shit in or else". He said grabbing her by the throat. " I caaaan't j...jo..jodecii". tears then began to stream down her cheeks..the pressure was to much it was killing her she was gonna explode any minute now. " She then began screaming to the top of her lungs as she sprayed his dick down like a water hose; it was so strong that it forced his dick out and he became more angry . He then let her down as she fell to her knees looking up at him with those big pretty eyes. " Since you wanna squirt on it suck that shit off!. He semi-yelled as she srunched up her face. "Suck that shit off keya im not playing". He said grabbing a hand full of her hair she then opened her mouth as he began fucking her throat . Keya was not the type to do all of the nasty sex activies she didn't have much experience since she had only fucked with 1 dude for almost a year until they fell out over some he said she said bullshit and evertime they fucked it was one way and one way only for 10 minutes until he cummed . "ugh fuck that mouth good and wet yo sexy ass". He then gave her mouth a few more strokes before he snatched her up .

Mean while ....

Jessica had decided to take a cab since the hotel was only 15 minutes away . She had just arrived at jodeci mama nem house. She came up to the steps mummbling to herself . She banged on the door for 5 minutes until she twisted the knob..."jodecii!!!" She yelled but noone answered as she got closer to the step she heard banging noises alone with loud sexual noises . "what the hell". She whispered to herself as she came closer to keya door. She slowly grabbed the knob before busting in . Keya was on the dresser rocking back and forth as jodecii sat across from her fully clothed. "and i was like bitch you nasty". They both busted out laughing as they looked at jessica. "ohh wasup babe?" Jodecii asked as jessica stood looking embarrassed for thinking what she thought . They both just looked at her inconfusion. " jess you ok?" jodecii asked as she looked at him then at keya. "yeah im find hurry up babe i"ll be downstairs." she told him taking one last look at keya. Jodecii and keya then exhaled letting out a long breathe. "that was close". he smiled then bit his lip before he got up and walked over to her. She just sat on her dress looking at him. "so now that you had this good loving that a sister like you deserves WHATS REALLY GOOD??" he asked.