The ugly truth

it was midnight and jodecii had just left from keya's room after she had fell asleep. He then signed as he came to his bedroom with jessica he slightly opened the door to see that her back was turnt and she was sound asleep ,he then gave a signed of relieve as he got in bed and turnt the other way . Only thing that kept running through his mind was what he had said to keya . Did he really want her to have his baby or was he just talking shit in the heat of the moment. Jessica then opened her eyes noticing that jodecii had just walked in the room but what he didn't know is that she knew what he was doing all alone she had a feeling that he was into keya from the moment he laid eyes on her but she chose not to believe it because it was his sister. she then shifted her body in discomfort but soon found herself falling asleep.

Next morning

Jodecii had already awoken 2 hrs early and left for work while jessica was down stairs making waffles eggs and bacon with a side of fruit and orange juice. Keya then awoken as she stretched and stratched at her head before she slipped on her house shoes and made her way downstairs. " goodmorning". keya said as jessica smiled. " morning some night huh?" she asked while setting the table keya then noded before she took a seat at the table. " yeah we had a great time i like dre he's really cute". jessica then noded sucking her teeth . " thats great im glad your finding someone who makes you happy so what happened with you and jodecii last night?" She glanced up from her plate as keya choked on her orange juice. "umm-um what you mean"? She asked nervously . " I was heading to sleep and i seen you barging in your room so i figured-". she looked waiting for keya to answer. " ohh well you know how jodecii is" . Keya chuckled while biting into her bacon. " Well sweetie you seem to know more about him then i do ". She said taking a sip of orange juice. " Keya then shrugged. " I mean i don't know jessica like he's very controlling or aleast he tries to be as most  brothers are worried about who their sister is talking to". She shook her head as jessica gave a slight smile. " mh i know but you know jodecii has never metioned being worried about who you where talking to before you know i just find it funny that he is always missing around a certain time you know since you moved in he is like changing if you know what i mean". She then gave her a deadly look as keya droped her fork to her plate. " ok jessica what you tryna say you think im fucking your man is that it ?" keya got up folding her arms as jessica stood up. " well are you"? She asked as keya scoffed before laughing. " well if you must know i am and i been fucking him since day one he was never yours from the get go sweetie as a matter of fact he was gonna leave you until you dropped that big ass bomb on him i mean look at you girl you are really letting yourself go." Keya laughed . Jessica then slapped her before tearing up. "Bitch get your stuff and get the fuck outta my house". she yelled as keya rubbed her cheek. "gladly". Keya rolled her eyes and walked upstairs taking out her phone to call jodecii, it rung approximately 2 times before he finally answered.

phone convo.

keya: You betta come get ya lil girlfriend before i slap the shit out of her she done put her hands on the wrong bitch.

jodecii: what keya...what are you talking about why did she hit you.

keya: because she figured out we was fucking around she asked so i told her man im out fuck you fuck that bitch and fuck this.

jodecii: keya wait right-.

She then hung up in his face as she continued packing her bags . She then picked up her phone and called angel as jessica walked upstairs to her room.

phone convo.

angel: Girl its 9:30 in the-.

keya then cut her off.

keya: Girl come get me before i kill somebody .

angel: ohh shit bitch im on my way.

angel then hung up as jessica stood at her door. " so how long where yall fucking around she asked curiously. Keya then scrunched up her face. " Bitch don't you know enough as a matter of fact ask your so call man when he gets here because i called him and he is own his way so he can answer all the questions you need to know. She then zipped up her suitcase as she walked passed jessica bumping her shoulder, as she reached the bottom step jodecii barged in . "Baby wait don't leave like this ". He grabbed her hand as jessica stood at the top of the steps. " baby don't leave what??? why not let that bitch go you been fuckin her this whole time you was messing with her last night i guess you think im stupid huh you been into this bitch since you seen her" . She snapped as keya chuckled. " She got one more time to call me a bitch and she going be in premature labor ". Jodecii then signed as he walked up the stairs to jessica. " Jess im sorry ok i love you im sorry its just-. He then gave her sad eyes as she teared up so you don't love her. She asked as keya looked to the top of the stairs with them. Jodecii then whispered. "baby let me handle this and then we can talk this out please i don't wanna ruin what we got our son is about to be here and i just i need you i need him. He rubbed her belly as a tear escaped from her cheek. She then noded before looking at keya and smirking . "bitch " she said again walking away. Keya then scoffed and made her way to the door as jodecii ran behind her keya wait.". She then turned around and punched him in the jaw before shaking her head. "You played me.. you really had me fooled thinking we was gonna be something but the ugly truth is you just wanted what i could offer huh i guess you felt i was a lil younger then that dusty bitch up stairs and they i could give more then her huh and all you did was take , just take until you couldn't take anymore huh. " He then shook his head as a banging came upon the door. Keya then opened it as angel sprinted in. " ok im here who ass i gotta beat first?" She asked as keya gave her the side eye . "just take this to the car for me please. " she asked as angel just stood there ready for something to jump off. "Angel please now!" Keya semi-yelled as angel took the bag . "okk i"ll be downstairs but if you need me i"ll be in the car straped." She then walked off as keya looked back towards jodecii . "  if you can answer this question for me i"ll leave ya lil house with no hard feelings and we can put this in the past". He then looked up at her waiting for the question . "why....why would you do this to me jodecii why did you even start fucking with me knowing you had a girl and on top of that got her pregnant?" She then stood with her arms folded as he looked around for words to say she then grabbed his chin and held it steady looking towards her. "hmm you can't can you....i didn't think so. Don't hit my fucking phone nomore jody im done with you im changing my number ." She said before she turned on her heels and walked out. Jodeci then unloosened his tie before he went to the frig and grabbed his 24 pack case of beer and sat at on the couch.