mine.

1 Month later.

keya and jodecii was still fucking and ducking on the low. They even went out  a few times acting like a couple. Keya had agreed to be jodecii side chick until he had worked up the nerve to let jessica go but he was still inlove with her since amonth ago she had discovered that she was pregnant and it made jodecii more happier then ever she was now 2 months and he was just waiting for her to get bigger. But he hadn't told keya nor his family because he wanted to wait until the right time . Keya was becoming more attached to jodecii day by day, she swore she was inlove she couldn't stop texting him dreaming about him. Hell she even planned to tell jessica about them so that she would leave and keya could move in. But jodecii had asured her that once everything got settled he was gonna kick her to the curve.

keya: Hey love

jodecii: wassup babe

keya: nothing can you come out tonight

jodecii: i decided i was gonna kick it with jessica tonight you know watch a movie or something

keya: ohh ...i suppose well i guess i"ll just go to the club with angel

jodecii: no tf you ain't .

keya: you are not my daddy

jodecii: But im daddy when im in that pussy

keya: anyway bye jody i got things to do

jodecii: Don't play with me keya on everything i"ll fuck something up.

After waiting 1hr for keya to respond he figured she was mad , but she wasn't his women she was his step sister and she was suppose to respect the fact that he actually had a women. All the time that he was spending with her alone with his money Had her forgetting her place, he knew it hiself but he figured if he tried to fix her he would fuck up what they had. He wanted his cake and he wanted to eat it too but what he didn't know was that keya was going do keya reguardless of who she was fucking with. He had laid around in the house all day listening to jess bitch about everything, He knew it was her pregnancy hormones but damn how much could a brother take. After giving her some dick which was all she really needed he decided to go outside and scroll on instagram it was now 12:30 at night when he came across a picture of keya in the lobby of a elegant club

 After giving her some dick which was all she really needed he decided to go outside and scroll on instagram it was now 12:30 at night when he came across a picture of keya in the lobby of a elegant club

she mad because her man wanna wife me.😍💋 # club centra!  posted 3 hrs ago

He then frowned up studying her location before looking at what she had on. He then stood up dialing her number but her phone went straight to voice mail. Clenching his jaw he went upstairs to make sure jess was still sleep and to get his keys. He wasted no time driving out to where she was. Even though they weren't together like that she was still his and she had to respect that and after going against his word she was definitely in some big trouble. Keya and angel where walking with some dudes laughing when jodecii swerved up and hopped out the car  " Get in the fucking car". He said aggressively as angel and the 3 guys looking at him in confusion. "Yall go ahead i"ll catch up with yall later!" a tipsy keya said as jodecii frowned up. "no she won't angel she taking her ass home because she finna get in trouble" He yelled as keya slapped the car. " yo wtf jody like you fucking up my vibe for tonight come out here like you my daddy". Keya snapped as she got in the car...He then got in before looking over at her. " Man ima beat cho ass outchea fucking with these otha niggas half dressed showing all ya shit and bout drunk ." He snapped as he sped off. " So its my body i do what the fuck i wanna do wear what the fuck i wanna wear because im grown." she snapped back. He then chuckled well ain't no women of jodecii going be at the club twerking on nobody because thats my ass , my pussy, my lips. mine all of it so stop flaunting that shit around like you single outchea." He yelled but keya just laughed she found that it was funny that he could fuck with someone else but she couldn't even be out getting to know someone else. Jodecii phone then started ringing as keya looked down to see that it was jessica. "ohhh wifey's calling should i answer it ". keya asked as he cut his eyes at her. "girl don't play". He picked up his phone as she sat on her side  horny and pissed." yeah baby i went out to get some fresh air. Yeaah i did...yeaaah...i know baby...Yes i will bring you some. ok baby ok i love you too ..ok ...bye". keya then started mocking him in silence . He then looked up and chuckled . "man you being real petty right now so ima go ahead and take you home.". She then signed and took a deep breathe. "I can't go there they kicked me out". they then pulled up to a store sitting in silence. "so what happened why did they kick you out". He asked concern as he grabbed at her hand. "Its a long story ok i don't wanna talk about it ." She said folding her arms across her chest and looking out the window. " So who you been staying with he asked". She then looked over and cracked a huge smile "angel my bestie". Her phone then vibrated and notified her that she had a text.

angel: umm so mom is going nuts because we keep messing up the house when she leaves for work and then she be complaining about the grocery so i guess you going have to find somewhere else to go bestie . Im sorry but unless you going chip in on grocery  and help clean up you going have to go because im tired of getting fussed at.
..............

After reading the message keya's mouth then ajared as jodecii leaned over reading it. He then chuckled " so where you staying at again". She then punched him in the arm for his petty comment . " Look you staying with me ." He said taking the keys out the slot opening the door. " umm no why would i wanna stay with my step brother who im fucking while he has a whole OTHER women living in his home like how stupid does that sound." He then smirked . " Just as stupid as it sounds for me to let you be a stray on the streets your still my sister at the end of the day and i love you so your staying with me and thats it...now let me go get this stuff for jessica you want something." She just sat looking at him as if he was crazy as hell but she felt more excited knowing that all this could intentionally blow up in his face.