can't get enough

2 weeks later.....

Keya had decided to go for a indoor swim at the amor beach house hopeing to take angel, but of course she had already gone shopping with her mom outta town for the weekend on the count of it being a last minute thing. As keya was leaving she spotted jodecii sitting outside on the phone chilling so she decided to walk the other way because she didn't have anything to say to him, being that he was her brother it made it awarked that he had a thing for her and what was between her legs. As she slowly walked away jodecii ended his call and looked over her way.

"Aye K.bug"!!! jodecii yell out but keya just kept walking. " awe shit...ok keya walk awayyy ". She said to herself putting her hair in a ponytail.

He then laughed to hiself realizing that she was trying to doge him,so he got up and ran over to her

He then laughed to hiself realizing that she was trying to doge him,so he got up and ran over to her ."Hey keya i was calling your name". She then jumped holding her chest. "ohhh damn you scared me but i didn't hear you so wassup what you doing here?" She asked as if she was suprised to see him. "mmmhuh he smiled umm actually i was here with Jess but she wasn't feeling to good so she left, who you here with?" He asked as she stratched her forhead. "uhh well i was gonna come with angel but she decided she was gonna go shopping with her mom but i called her like the last minute anyway soo." She then chuckled to herself. "ohh ok well you can come kick it with me and catch up you know". He bit his lip rubbing his hands together. Keya then blew out a long breathe "umm look jodecii i can't stay after what happened the other night and on top of that almost getting caught i can't do this and i won't because its wrong im no homewrecker and if our parents knew". .... He then chuckled lightly. "look keya stop with the if our parents knew if our parents find out...keya we are grown well aleast i am ". he joked . But thats not the point stop worring about what other people think its me and you baby. he said motioning his hand between him and her. So if you want me you just want me like i want you .

"So what i gotta do to get close to you again" . He asked as she shook her head to herself looking down. " "Jodecii...i" she paused. He then shook his head laughing while rubbing his hands alone the side of his face .

ok well how about you let me take you out to dinner ..i"ll make up for the other night it will never happen again. I totally agree even though i still want you but i agree to stop fucking with you because your right i have a women and your my little sister so lets do family things".