playing games

1 months later.

keya and jodecii was still messing around on and off steady having arguments because he was barley fucking around with her although she was living with them she had jessica fooled , as for jessica herself she was growing bigger and bigger everyday so jodecii had finally came out and told his family, He had told keya that same night because she noticed and jessica was so excited she told her right off the bat. She then became mad and tried to leave but jodecii refused to let her go, so she figured if he wanted to play games then let the games began. She then got a text from angel telling her that the  guys from the club the other night wanted to hang out so she gave her the number to the main 2 as for the otha he had a girlfriend so he was outta the picture and keya wasted no time texting.

Mean while.... jessica had flew out to see her mother and she wanted jodecii to go but since he was so busy so call working she decided to leave him behind. He was downstairs looking in the Frig for something to eat when keya came down in some booty shorts with her ass hanging all out and a crop nikey tank top with thigh socks. Jodecii then looked over his shoulder seeing her smiling and laughing all in her phone while popping some double mint gum.
" Who you texting?". He asked bluntly closing the refrigarator door and leaning over the counter. She then took 1 of her headphones out as she bit into her glossy plump lips. " a friend" . He then frowned up and walked over to her. " a friend huh but you over there biting yo fucking lip". he yelled snatching her phone out of her hand. " Jody give me my phoneeeeee". she wined grabbing over his shoulder as he pushed her hand back walking away. "Stoooop". She contiuned to wined as she jumped on his back . He then layed her phone down and bent down until she was almost sliding over his head , he then grabbed at her tiny waist and postioned her infront of him with her legs wrapped around his torso. " give me kiss baby". He said holding her close as she rolled her eyes with her arms wrapped around his neck. " jody why should i kiss you i don't know where yo mouth been oh wait ole girl knocked up soo i guess that tells it all". she said in a fussy tone as he chuckled . " mann chill out but i know where my mouth finna be". He said in a seductive tone. He then sat her on the counter as she watched him pull her shorts and thong off throwing them on the kitchen floor. She then gave him a side eye biteing into her bottom lip as he licked his lips and  picked her up. " who's pussy is this". He asked before he took her over to the couch and laid down sitting her on top of his face. She then looked down at him and shrugged. " i don't know why don't you tell me". He then smiled and began giving her slit little wet kisses. She then moaned as she watched him and ran her fingers through his waves. " mmmm...jody". she said gripping at her harden nipples and throwing her head back. He then gave it a nice long lick and slapped her ass causing her to get all hot and bothered. " Fuck stop teasing eat it!!" She yelled as she started moving back and for on his face. " nu-uh-uhhhhh not so fast who where you texting ?". he mummbled giving her pussy more licks. " ughh why does it matter just eat it!!" she yelled becoming more fustrated . " Not until you tell me ". He said  giving her ass another hard slap, while sucking on her clit. "Tell me baby ". He whispered in a low husky tone. She then became extremely aroused. " Okay its this dude i met at the club a few nights ago now eat this fucking pussy jody please". she whimpered squeezing her tender breast. " you gotta get rid of that nigga". He said diving into her pussy as she began riding his face. "ohhh daddy fucck". She screamed as she began bouncing watching him tongue fuck her.......

Later on that day.

Jodecii had gone to work and keya had the whole house to herself she knew that he would be gone the whole day so she invited angel over. Her and angel had been hanging out since 10 oclock this morning after jodecii left. "  kirko and dre coming over". She said excitely as keya gave her a confused look. "uhhh coming over where?". She asked curiously . " Here". She said bluntly. " ummm bitch you tryna get me killed you know jodecii would have a fucking fit because he already don't get alone with you and he would kill me because i have YOU over here that alone some boys mann ". Keya shook her head walking into the kitchen as angel followed. " girl don't nobody care about jodecii peanut headed ass all because you riding his dick every night don't mean he own you he ain't cho man and don't he got a girl with a whole baby on the way you betta get cho life child". She snapped..as keya took a sip of her peach soda and signed. " yeah i guess your right...and ok they can come but no all night shit and no kissing or touching or none of that mess." Keya said as angel squeal. It was now 6:00 in the evening when the door belling run angel then jumped up fixing her hair. "how i look". she asked leaning to the side as if she was posing for a picture.

 she asked leaning to the side as if she was posing for a picture

(angel)

"Like the hoe you are " keya joked before walking off to the door. " bitch fuck you". Angel laughed walking up behind her , she then swung the door open locking eyes on both kirko and dre kirko smiled and walked pass to angel as dre walked in. " wassup keya". he said softly in a sexy tone . She then blushed and smiled as he closed the door behind him. " wassup dre" She said before walking over to the  couch .

 " wassup dre" She said before walking over to the  couch

(dre)

She then took a seat on the couch as angel walked into the other living room with kirko." don't yall be making no babies over there"  she joked as dre laughed. " So what you been up to?" He asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder " She then pushed her hair behind her ear and crossed her legs. " nothing much just chilling you know".
He then noded looking around. " This a nice crib you got here pretty big for just yourself". he joked as she chuckled. " "Thanks but actually its my brothers place him and his girlfriend live here but they are both outta town for a little while so its just me". she said in a jolly voice. He then rasied his eye brow. " Is that right?". He asked in a seductive tone. " She noded slowly looking him up and down as he bit his lip.

10:00 p.m.

Dre had keya all up against the wall in the guest bedroom that she was sleeping in with her legs in the air .
" aggggh dre ohhh fuck ". she screamed as he pounded as her pussy kissing on her neck. "damn girl that pussy so fucking good". He groaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck .He had her legs so far back she was like a picture hanging on the wall keya wasn't heavy but she wasn't really light either but the position that he was holdering her in let her know that he had some muscles on his skinny ass. " dre you finna make me squirt". she moaned. "agggh right there....ri-rigg-right there babyyyyyy" She hollered before she sprayed him down like a water hose. He then slipped his tongue in her mouth as they swapped lips. "Mmh just put my name on that girl". he joked as he let her down. She then smiled and walked off into the bathroom to get cleaned up as he did the same. After they finished with each other they chilled and talked a little until angel claimed she was tired so kirko left and since that was dre's ride he had to leave too. Angel then closed the door behind them and turned to keya. " aaah dre babyyy right there". she mocked before she busted out laughing. Keya then pushed her before she laughed with her. " bitch i know you ain't talking acting like you and kirko ain't do nothing with his damn pants unzipped and yo cloths twisted. Angel then smirked "sooo bitch mind ya business and you calling me a hoe and you just got dicked down by dre and you fuckin jodecii he going kick yo ass when he find out". Angel said grabbing her stuff. " Girl bye jodecii don't own this". she said in a fiesty tone . Angel then hugged her and left.