Two// Back To The Isle

Piper's POV

I didn't see anything, no curly red hair, nothing. I flew back to Auradon going into Carlos and Jay's room, the boys always knew how to calm me down. I flew in seeing Carlos on his laptop with Dude. "Hey Babe," I said sitting on his bed. "Hey Princess," He said pecking my cheek. Even though we broke up a couple of months ago Carlos and I still act like we're dating just cause it became a habit. "Calm me down," I said with a pouty face. "Stressed?" He asked I nodded my head as he set down the laptop and pulled me over to him, Dude sat on my lap as Carlos wrapped an arm around me kissing my forehead. "Thank you" I smiled up at him. "No problem Princess," He said.

He grabbed his laptop which had a chat with Jane opened along with YouTube. "Whatcha doing?" I asked looking at the laptop. "Getting out of the friend zone," he said as he typed away. He looked back at Dude who was staring at his laptop. "I saw you reading over my shoulder," He said, I laughed rolling my eyes at him. Mal ran into the room locking the door behind her. She started pacing back an forth and looked as if she was trying to breathe. She glanced up at the Tv which once again showed the picnic scene of their date. She grabbed the remote turning it off with a slight struggle. I gave Carlos a look as Mal started to shake and her eyes turned bright green. "Woah," I said standing up quickly setting Dude on the bed. "Easy girl," Carlos said.

"What, you think this is so easy?" Mal asked him. "You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say boo!" She yelled at him. "I mean, not that I could even say boo but, you know what I-" She cut herself off to breath. "Sorry" Carlos muttered going back to texting Jane. "Carlos, don't you ever just miss screaming at people and making them run away from you?" Mal asked. "You're thinking of my mother, and I was usually on the other end of that so not really no" Carlos said. "Aww poor baby," I said ruffling his hair which he smiled at swatting my hand away. "Oh Mal, you got the thing right?" I asked. "Oh yeah, you have it?" Carlos asked getting up. "I didn't lie about giving the museum my alchemy book for nothing," I said. Mal started to get the pill out when the door opened to Chad trying to sneak in.

He closed the door and turned around being met with all four of us staring at him. Yes, even the dog was staring at him. "Hi, just came to use your 3D printer," Chad said. "How'd you get a key to his room?" I asked. "Oh, um, I printed it off last time I was here," He said, I gave Carlos a look. "You guys were sleeping" Chad admitted. I snorted a laugh and buried my face in Carlos' shoulder. "Look I just- your printer is so much better than mine- and I just- and you installed some hacks and everything runs so much smoother than mine-" "Out!" Carlos said. "Wait, give me the key to my room," I said flying up to him. "I don't know what you're talking about," He said, I stared into his eyes making him break. He handed me my key and was about to leave. "Chad," Carlos said. "What?" He asked. "His key," I said. He handed me Carlos' key and left the room. I locked the door and set the copy of my key down walking back over to Carlos and Mal. "Mal?" Carlos asked snapping Mal out of her trance. "Hmm?" She asked. "The potion" Carlos and I said at the same time. "Yeah um," She said as she took out the small red gummy.

"So this thing will make me say what I really feel about Jane?" He asked us. "Yeah, I mean this is truth gummy made by the daughter of a witch slash sorceress and the daughter of an Alchemy fairy so," I said. "Perfect" Carlos. He was about to grab it but Mal held back. "Hold on though, are you sure that you wanna be taking this?" She asked. "Because this is gonna make you say the truth all the time no matter what and the only reason I'm asking I because I knew that If I took this right now I would get myself sent back to the Isle which I know sounds super unappealing but," She said. "Yeah, I'll take my chances I guess," Carlos said. Dude got off the bed and took the gummy from Mal eating it.

"Dude no, oh bad dog," I said. "Man that thing was nasty" Dude said, Carlos and Mal gasped but I stood in my spot. "You? You just gotta man up, and while you're at it scratch my butt" Dude said. We all stayed silent for a moment. "You heard him, scratch his butt" Mal and I said in unison. We both pivoted and walked out his room. "Mal, Pipes? You're just gonna leave me with him?" Carlos asked. We walked out the room and stared at each other. "I have a pet lizard to see," I said to her. "Yeah, and I have a pet mother to feed," she said. We walked off to her room where I dropped her off and walked to my own. "Hey Tik," I said. Tik got of my pillow and ran over to me, I smiled picking him up and setting him on my bed. I laid down next to him looking up at the ceiling. My mind wandered back to Zarina, soon enough I found myself asleep.

*************

"Zarina no!" I squealed as the Alchemy fairy picked me up swinging me around. I laughed as I patted her back grabbing some of her dust. I threw it in the air causing both of us to be able to fly even faster, just like Aunt Vidia. "Zarina be careful with her, she's fragile," Dad said. "Am not!" I said. Zarina set me down and flew over to Dad she whispered quietly to him and he made a face of realization and sadness. "Everything okay daddy?" I asked. "Yeah Piper, go, play with m- Aunty Zarina," He said. I smiled and Zarina and I flew away.

"Stay quiet okay, check this out" Zarina whispered to me. She flew onto the Jolly Roger scaring the crew. "I'm back" She sang. "Zarina, how dare you show yourself here," James said to her. "Oh what James? I can't visit my old Pirate crew?" She taunted. I smiled at the sight of Harry giving her a weird look. "Considering it's not your crew anymore, no" Hook said. "Crew, send her to the plank!" He yelled. I flew up behind Zarina smirking. "I don't think so Hook," I said. Zarina grinned and wrapped her arm around me. "Harry deal with the little Pan girl, I'll handle Zarina," He said taking out his sword. Harry couldn't hide his grin, it's been about a week since we've seen each other.

The fight was about to start when people from Auradon started boarding the boat. "Piper, go to you father quick!" Zarina yelled. I nodded my head and grabbed Harry's hand flying into the woods. "What's going on?" I asked. "We're villains, I think we're gonna be taken away to the Isle," Harry said in a scared tone. My vision started to get blurry. "Harry?" I said softly. "Yeah?" He said holding me close. "You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting." I said to him. He gave me a sad look. I kissed him and he kissed back holding me close. "Go before they get you to thinking your one of us," He said. I bit my lip as he backed up. "What about Zarina?" I asked. "I'll try to save her, go!" Harry said I nodded my head running away since I didn't have the mindset to fly.

*************

I woke up to Mal barging into my room. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked rolling off the bed. "Bout an hour or two, I can't do this Piper, it hurts, I can't I'm not meant to be here" Mal cried as she paced back an forth. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked standing up. "I need to go back to the Isle." She said. I stayed quiet for a moment thinking. Zarina. "I'll take you there," I said as I grabbed my black satchel. "Oh no you're not," she said. "Mal I'm going with you, you need a bodyguard since you're most likely hated there, and I need to see Zarina," I said. "Zarina why?" She asked. "Someone said the five words, some chick named Genevieve," I said rolling my eyes. I put my Alchemy book in the bag along with a couple of bags of pixie dust that I made, and some things for Tick since I was taking him with. "Fine, let's go," she said. I grabbed Tick and flew out my room behind her.

We walked into her room as she grabbed her clothes. Mal tossed me a box and I grabbed a pen poking some holes in it. "Let's go you evil woman that tried to kill me," I said as I picked up Lizard Maleficent. Mal came out changed and looked at me. She opened her spell book and said "Change her dark, make her look bad, look like a villain, just a tad" My outfit changed just barely looking a bit darker, I glanced at the mirror seeing my make up changed. "Let's blow this popsicle stand," She said she grabbed a pen and paper writing a quick note. She tossed me her spell book which I put into my bag. We ran out of her room, well I flew and she took me to the woods where the bike Ben gave her was. I knew it was the one Ben gave her because I helped him pick it out.

She got on the bike looking at me, I nodded my head at her. We headed over to the edge of Auradon where the sea went to the Isle. Mal took off her helmet as I handed her her spell book. I grabbed Tick and Held him close along with Mal's mom. "Noble steed proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere" Mal drove her bike over the water as I quickly flew behind her. I put Tick and Maleficent in my bag as I took out pixie dust. "Please work" I muttered to myself before throwing the dust against the barrier of the Isle. I broke threw and Flew up to Mal who was slowing her bike down.

She sped up again as she drove through the Market and I flew behind her, I couldn't help but laugh at the mess she was making. She finally stopped right next to a poster that said Royal Cotillion. She ripped the poster off the wall and drove off hiding her bike under a stairwell. She grabbed a rock-throwing it at a 'Danger Flying Rocks' sign. She hit the sign as the gate on the stairwell opened up. Mal smirked at me and gestured for me to follow her.