Eight// Just A Dream

(Okay guys A/N, when it comes to the song anything that is in italics Harry reliving a part of his life in his point of view slash thinking about his life with Piper, bai!)

Harry's POV

I gasped as I sat up, I looked around seeing I was in my room on Uma's ship. I sighed as I looked out the window, the moon was high in the sky. I got out my bed and walked out my room.I walked on deck and sat down on the crate. I looked up at the night sky, it was just a dream. Piper doesn't like me for who I've become. I know she wants the old me, the eight year old kid I was back in Neverland. Maybe I should go back to being him, for Piper. I was her number one priority, but all she wants is Ben and Zarina, she's forgotten all about me. I should've saved Zarina, Zarina could've gotten me out of here and I could be with Piper, we'd be dating.

What am I thinking, I'm a Villain, we don't get happily ever afters. Mal and Ben tried and look where they are now, I'd just make Piper's life a living hell. I can't help myself though, she was my best friend, we did everything together, we 'grew up' together. I can't just forget about her. She didn't forget about me, she's wearing my necklace, she has my sword. Who knows what else she has.But that will never happen for us. Pirates don't get love, not from parents, not from friends, and definitely not from Princesses. All of that, it was just a dream. I've tried, i've tried to forget about her, faced the facts that I would never see her again. But then I'd see her on TV. I know she has all my gifts. I've seen her wearing them.

The Crystal necklace, The Jolly Roger necklace, the pirate ring, the Hook bracelet, the sword. She has them all. I have her 'kiss', her clock, her daggar, her pouch, her flute. I made her think I was bad, which I am, I hate Ben, the Vk's, Auradon and all of them, but Piper is the only one I care for. All those times, with Piper and I, those were just dreams, we can't be together, can't have future, can't have a life together, She deserves better, she doesn't deserve a pirate. Just because her mother's a pirate doesn't mean she wants to be with one.

Zarina knows everything. I've told her. Told her about me and Piper, what we could've been if we grew up, if we were never brought to the Isle. Zarina told me about her and Peter. How Tinkerbell set them up and it was love. Zarina believes that she should be on the isle, and she tells me about Piper and Peter and everyone else. How she misses them deeply. Piper's the only one I miss but that can never happen. I walked down to the cabin going to Piper's cell. I sat down as I watched her. She was sleeping peacefully. I looked down at my hand seeing her 'kiss'.

"You love her man" I snapped my head up seeing Gil, I forgot he was on watch. I shook my head giving him a saddened look. "Sierra told you?" I asked. "She tells me everything about you" Gil said. I shook my head, "Pirates don't fall in love, and we don't get love" I said making him shrug. "She loves you, I promise... Neverland promise" He said. I shook my head again, "It was only just a dream" I said walking back to my room. I grabbed Piper's sword and dagger on my way. I closed the door sitting on my bed looking at the small gifts reliving all of mine and Piper's happy moments.

~Cue Song~

I

was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me,
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be.
Open my eyes (yeah).
It was only just a dream.

So I travelled back down that road.
Will she come back? No one knows.
I realize (yeah) it was only just a dream.

I remember back when we first met, Father was training Harriett, Cj, and I at a beach near Auradon, I had lost my sword in the sand and father had left me telling me to come back to the ship when I find it.

I walked around the beach finding a orange haired girl dressed in kaki shorts and a green shirt with a green beanie barefoot jumping around splashing the water every now and then. The girl looks over at me smiling.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked. I simply nodded my head looking down at my boots. "I'm Piper" she said sticking out her hand. "Harry" I said shaking her hand.

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me,
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be.
Open my eyes (yeah).
It was only just a dream.

So I travelled back down that road.
Will she come back? No one knows.
I realize (yeah) it was only just a dream.

"Harry?" Piper asks as we run into each other at my place of birth, Neverland. "Piper?" I ask. "What- who- how?" She asks. "I'm the son of Captain James B. Hook, what about you?" "I'm Peter's daughter" She said. I looked down at her hand smiling at my ring. "Never take it off" She said playing with it. I pulled down my tattered shirt showing her the pan flute neckalce. "Promise me something" she said I nodded my head stepping closer to her. "We'll be best friends no matter what happens between our families" she said holding out her pinky finger. "Promise" I said linking my finger with hers. "Neverland promise?" "Neverland promise" I reassured her.

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me,
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be.
Open my eyes (yeah).
It was only just a dream.

So I travelled back down that road.
Will she come back? No one knows.
I realize (yeah) it was only just a dream.

"Here" Piper said giving me a bag. I was working the ship on my way to the Isle of the Lost. Zarina, Father, my sister's, Mr. Smee and his daughter where all there. I was in the woods accompanied by one guard claiming I had to use the bathroom.

I opened the bag seeing pixie dust. A tear left my eye as I hugged Piper one more time. "I love you Piper" "I love you too Harry" she whispered. I pulled away and pecked her pips running away towards the ship.

I

was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me,
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be.
Open my eyes (yeah).
It was only just a dream

I sometimes dreamed about a future with Piper. Married in Neverland with our friends, four kids, her weird Geko, a happy family. Happily Ever After.

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me,
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be.
Open my eyes (yeah).
It was only just a dream

So I travelled back down that road.
Will she come back? No one knows.

I realize (yeah) it was only just a dream.

Happily Ever After, yeah right.

~~~~~

I changed into red sweat pants and a black muscle top. I collapsed face first on the bed landing on something. I turned onto my side seeing a stuffed crocodile. I laughed at the memory of Piper getting me this. It was actually the day before I was taken to the Isle.

"Tik meet my best friend Harry, Harry meet my pet gecko Tik Tok" I laughed as the small lizard climbed my hand making a tik tok noise. "Named him after the crocodile?" I asked laughing. "Duh" Piper said. "Harry, close your eyes" Piper said, I gave her a strange look before doing as told. I felt a soft plushie placed on my hand. I opened my eyes seeing a small crocodile stuffed animal. I laughed handing her her gecko. "My dad's gonna flip if he sees this" I said."And my dad's gonna flip if he sees the hook bracelet you gave me" Piper said. I laughed pecking her cheek, we both blushed madly.

I looked up at the ceiling closing my eyes again for the night. "It was only just a dream" I whispered to myself. I was thinking 'bout her, thinkin 'bout me, Thinkin 'bout us, what we gon' be. Open my eyes (yeah). It was only just a dream So I travelled back down that road. Will she come back? No one knows. I realize (yeah) it was only just a dream.

(A/N- I wrote this on my phone I apologise for any mistakes I'm just trying to give you guys the book since I love you all so much, the next chapter will come soon I Neverland Promise! I love you all my princes, princesses and descendants. Bai!)