Four// Makeover

Piper's POV

"Well Pipes, welcome to Lady Tremaine's curl up & dye," Mal said as we walked in seeing two girls around 12 or 13 sweeping and dancing. "I, um, forgot that you guys don't open until midnight," Mal said. The girls jumped and took off her headphones. "Mal!" The funky haired girl squealed running and hugging her making me chuckle while the other one just smirked. "Is Evie back too?" The girl asked. "Uh, as if," Mal said as we walked in. "Dizzy, Piper Pan, daughter of Peter Pan, she's my 'bodyguard' and Diz is the daughter of Drizella, she's Evie's hair stylist and the evil little girl over there is Emmalyn, daughter of Hades," Mal said. The girl looked up at me and grinned. "It's so super nice to meet you," Dizzy said. "Right back at ya kid," I said laughing. The other one fake coughed and I waved at her while she saluted at me.

"So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you girls any customers yet?" Mal asked and walked around the store sometimes glancing at Dizzy and Emma. "Ah, just a witch here and there," Dizzy said. "Felix every now and then comes in to get a haircut. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping." Dizzy said and smiled at Mal slightly. "Lots and lots of... sweeping," Emma said and looked towards the floor seeing the unsweeped hair and sighed. "Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?" Mal asked and looked towards Dizzy smiling a sad smile."Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother." Dizzy said and looked towards the ceiling. "That's not very much of a switch," Mal said making Dizzy shake her head. "Hey, Diz?" Mal asked and started to walk around the store nervously. "You used to do Evie, right?" She asked and looked back at Dizzy and Emmalyn. "Yeah, I thought of the little braids," Dizzy said excitedly and played with her fingers. "You have any ideas for me?" Mal asked making Dizzy look. "Well, more like us," I said speaking for the first time.

"You could use new wardrobe to fit in with us, you look evil but not that much," Emma said. "Sure, just don't dye my hair, I couldn't give a tiny rat's ass if people recognized me," I said smirking at Dizzy. "I'll fix your hair Mal, Lyn go find miss Pan something to wear and a sheath for that gorgeous sword," Dizzy said. "Thanks, it was a gift," I said looking down at Harry's sword that was hoisted at my waist. I had the Pan dagger in my boot. Emma dragged me to the back of the store where there were hangers and hangers of clothes. "What colors?" Emma asked. "Dark green and black," I said shrugging. "We have the dark and army green colors over here and black is, well, every other place around here," She said chuckling.

The phone rang and both girls went to it. Emma got to it first answering it. "Yeah, uh huh, mhm, okay, and by the way, there is a sorta surprise here, yeah, okay see ya," She said hanging up. "Felix is on his way," Emma said before coming back to me. "Felix?" I asked. "Son of Dr. Facilier, he hangs out with us a lot, hot as hell guy but drives on the other side of the road if you know what I mean," She said. "You're 14, I'm surprised you know what that means," I said chuckling.

"If you want the jeans and shoes are okay so those can stay," she said. "I don't mind, I'm very comfortable," I said chuckling. "What do you think about this," She said holding up a black crop top. "Nice," I said. "Can I ask you something?" I asked as we both set down the clothes in the dressing room. "Yeah," She said as she took me to the swords to pick out a sheath. "Why didn't u greet Mal like Dizzy did?" I asked. "Well, Mal and I aren't on the best terms Right now I don't hate her but I don't like her," Lyn said handing me a black sheath. "You wanna keep the jewelry?" "Uh, well, only the necklace," I said. "Was it a gift?" She asked. "Yeah," I said.

"Check these out," She said holding out two sheaths a black one that was meant for my sword that had gold designs on it and a smaller one for my dagger. I was black and red with dark green skull designs. "Gorgeous," I said. "Yeah your dagger isn't the most subtle thing in the world," she said. "Here take off the bracelet ring and that Hades awful pocket watch," She said. "Well damn okay," I said following her orders. I got into the dressing getting changed and walked back out. "Makeup wipe use it." She said tossing me the wipes. I sat in front of the mirror. "You're bossy," I said. "You're a bitch," she said. "Well damn your evil," I said smirking. "I know," She said doing a hair flip.

I chuckled wiping off the makeup. "I'm here what is needed!" A tall boy said walking in. "Damn," I said checking him out. "Oh my god, you're Piper Pan," He said. "I'm assuming you're Felix Facilier?" I asked. "The one and only," He said taking off his hat bowing. "Felix, paint her nails for me, I need to help Dizzy paint Mal's hair," Lyn said. "No problem sweetie," He said. He looked me up and down before grabbing a nail filer out of his best along with some silver nail polish. Lyn handed me two green gloves along with a silver double piercing earring. I put in the earings and left the gloves on my lap. "So what brings to you the isle?" Felix asked removing my nail polish with a swipe of his hand. "Mal's bodyguard, I refused to let her go by herself after all she's officially sorta hated here," I said.

He started to shorten my nails after he pushed his hair back with a headband. "Yeah after the announcement of her dating the king she was very much disliked here," Felix explained. "Why silver?" I asked after he started painting my nails. "They make you pop and sparkle babe, plus these look amazing with the black crop top and the silver jewelry, they make you look strong and brave," He said. "You, my new friend, is awesome," I said. "You can English," he said smirking. "I know right," I said laughing. "Done, I'll go bring you some makeup to give you some fierce look, those should dry up in one or two minutes that you can put the gloves on" He said. "Yes sir," I said.

I kicked up my feet drying up my nails. I looked into the mirror seeing the scar I got from Maleficent freakishly noticeable. I sighed looking around the room for a green jacket, sadly there was none, only black and I know Felix and Lynn would complain about it. I brushed my hair over my shoulder hiding the scar, it was bright red since it was still healing. "I'm back boo!" Felix said clapping his hands. I giggled leaning back in my seat. I put the gloves on as he sat on the floor signaling for me to copy his moves. "So I got everything for the feisty smokey eyes look but not too much, we don't need you looking like Genevieve Gothel," Harry said. "Gothel, daughter of Mother Gothel, the enemy of Rapunzel and her twins?" I asked. "Yeah, she hates Poppy and Holly Fitzherbert, along with Rapunzel and Eugine of course. Genna has such an obsession with being young and stuff, so she also hates you since ya know, you and Harry hook have been so young for so many years since you guys lived in Neverland" He explained. "Right, Harry," I said. "Yeah, my little sister likes him too but Genevieve has a huge obsession with him, she follows him like a lost puppy, close eyes," He said taking out the liquid eyeliner. "Really?" I asked closing my eyes. "Yeah, but the relationship is one-sided" He whispered making me giggle. "Wait, Genevieve, black curly hair, red dress, lots of gold jewelry?" I asked. "That's her, that little evil scrud," Felix said making me laugh.

"You're cool," I said. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah," I said. "Never really heard that before, I mean Carlos and Jay would say that to me but they didn't know about my driving on the other side of the road if you know what I mean, Diz, Lyn, and Evie only ever knew that, and of course they'd try to make me feel better by saying that stuff. But you just met me and you're super popular and all so it means a lot coming from you" He said putting a hand to his heart making me smile. "I swear you're awesome," I said. "Aww boo," He said making me giggle.

"Done, now let's just push this gorgeous orange hair back and-" "Leave it, it's-" "Hey don't be shy about it, it makes you even tougher, people won't mess with you or Mal knowing that your tough enough to have a scar like that" He said. "How did you know?" I asked. "My father works with Hades and voodoo and stuff, Hades loves me I'm practically the epitome of magical stuff." He said making me laugh. "C'mon let's go show the girls your new look." He said helping me up. "Honeys and Hunnys may I present the Villain Piper Pan" Felix said as I walked out from behind him. "Oh yes, now you look like one of us" Emma said. I rolled my eyes going over ot Mal.

"Nice hair" I said. "Nice scar" She said smirking. I looked back at Felix who smiled and nodded. "Now am I bad enough to be your bodyguard?" I asked putting my sword and dagger in their sheaths hooked onto my belt loops. "You were always bad enough, but at least now you look the part" I said. Mal and I both took money out handing it to the girls. "Hide it, we don't wanna risk you know who coming in, I overheard he doing his routes today." Felix said to the girls, they both nodded hiding the money. "Who?" I asked. "No one" Mal said. "Hey Pipes check this out" Dizzy said. "Cool" I said as I put the pouch holster on my leg.

"Let me go grab my pixie dust," I said walking back into the dressing room I grabbed the pixie dust pouch dumping it into one of the pockets and then the tiny bags of alchemy dust I shoved them into the other pocket. I zipped them both up walking back out to a thick Scottish voice talking. "Fork it over, you runt." They said and put his hand out making Dizzy hand the money to them. I slowly stepped out from the shadows Mal, Lyn, and Felix all glanced back at me, I gasped at the sight of Harry, he's a bad guy.