Descendants

💜💛🧡 Okay, guys, I need your opinion here. So apparently the appearance of Harry Hook and his family showing up in Descendants Three is very likely along with the children of Mr. Smee, Hades, Dr.Facilier, and many more. So should I...

#1 End the book here in a happily ever after between Harry and Piper? The New Vk's make it to Auradon and they all live happily ever after.

#2 Wait for Descendant's Three and magically add Piper and all the Oc's given to the storyline they have and let the happily ever after be there?

Or...

#3 Do a double ending Story and you guys choose which one to read. Basically, I will have two endings to this story. An ending where Harry and the other VK's come to Auradon and choose good and another ending where Harry and the Vk's (Aside from Dizzy and Emma) don't make it to Auradon and stay on the Isle where it goes into Descendant's three.

Warning if you guys choose #2 or #3 it might take me some time to post the third book, but I will gladly do it if you guys want and have no problem with it. I will definitely do my best to finish this book to prepare for the third one but it all depends on you guys.

By the way, I want to especially thank everyone that submitted an Oc, they're just wonderful. If I didn't get a chance to add your Oc in here don't worry I might add it in the third book (If there is one). If you guys have any suggestion for the books please don't be shy to give them to me. Ideas are a lifesaver for me do not hesitate. Thank you guys and I love you all, bye my little descendants, princes, and princesses 💙🖤💚

Here's A Link To The Descendants Three Information: http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/feature/a845857/disney-descendants-3-cast-trailer-songs-release-date-characters/