Seventeen// Lost Girl

Piper's POV

Genevieve strutted up to me a grin on her face. "You're lucky I hate Uma" She whispered. "Who told you?" I asked. I glanced down at her hand seeing she was messing with one of her rings, but she had a blue print on her hand, her way of subtly telling me it was Lyn. I looked back at her seeing her glance behind me. "Guess Harry doesn't go for goody two shoes?" She loud enough for Uma to hear as she tried to slice me with her dagger. "Goody two shoes my butt! Honey I'm badder than you" I laughed as I ducked her dagger and did a backbend bridge kickover kicking the dagger out of her hand. "Ah! You little-" "Aye, this is PG" I said. "Get back her you little monster, give me back my dagger!" She said. "Try and reach it" I said laughing and flying up above her. "Harry! Get my dagger back" Genna said to Harry who was walking up to us with two swords, one of them being mine. "Piper, give her-her property" He said. "Piper give her her property" I mimicked grabbing the dagger by the blade, it didn't do much since i didn't have much of a grip on it. But I threw it as hard as I could at the other side of the boat getting it stuck in between two planks. Genevieve screamed in annoyance as she ran over getting her golden knife. I watched her as she mouthed 'owe me'. I was taken aback at her kindness, I was curious as to what made her change her mind about me, first saving my life then trying to expose me, now helping us.

Harry walked up to me my sword in his hand. "One final battle my love, fair fight" He said handing me my sword, the one that was a gift from him. "Of course my dear" I said taking the sword. He quickly swung at me as I blocked it with my sword. He went for an under sweep but I jumped into the air flying and laughing. "You and you're happy thoughts!" He yelled. Jay came up from behind him as Harry took of his hat. I watched as they battled for a bit. Harry had Jay pinned to the railing as he smirked. I flew up behind Jay and grabbed Harry's hat and poked Harry's nose making him distracted. Jay quickly overpowered him forcing Harry to swing his sword but get it stuck on the railing. A knife flew my way and I quickly ducked as I threw my dagger in the direction of the knife forcing Genevive to run away in fear. I chuckled and flew to get my dagger.  "Piper catch!" Jay yelled tossing me the hook. I quickly flew back trying to catch it but I missed it by a finger tip as I fell into the water. Harry quickly jumped over board for the hook. "Harry!" I yelled.

Harry started to climb up the ladder as Mal and Uma passed him. "Uma!" Harry yelled. Uma glanced up at my worried expression as I flew backwards going to get my dagger. I grabbed it and blocked Genna trying to attack me as I pushed her backwards. "Dude what changed?" I whispered. "When I was getting my hair done a 14 year old talked some sense into me, I was chasing the wrong guy" She whispered glancing at Uma. I swung my sword upwards making her sword fly out of her hand. I saw Midian's blue light fly by as he caught the sword growing into his human form. I laughed as he had a sword fight with Gil while Carlos and Twink sling shot color bombs left and right. Felicia and Lonnie were fighting, Evie and Sierra where she was trying to be gentle and talk to her at the same time.

I turned around in time to see Uma push Harry into the water leaving his hook and sword on the deck. I gasped as I dove head first into the water. I saw as Harry closed his eyes and not move whatsoever but just float towards the bottom. I quickly swam over and grabbed his hand. I swam out of the water and attempted to fly. I sat Harry down on the deck seeing him knocked out. "Please wake up" I whispered. I pressed my lips onto his forehead as I held him close. "Harry wake up I know you're faking it so I can kiss you" I whispered. "You know me so well love" He said with his eyes closed. I handed him his hook and sword as we both stood up. "We should get going" I said. "Yeah but I rather do this" He said I looked up as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me towards him.

He softly pressed his lips against mine. "That's just made my whole day" He whispered. I laughed and backed up a little. I was about to take off his hat but he stopped me. "Don't, so you can remember me" He said. "I already have tons of necklaces and rings along with two swords" I said taking the hat of. "And I have a collection of daggers, pipes, pan flutes, clocks, and 'kisses' and this" He said pulling out the crystal necklace. I set his hat on his head as I flew towards the Vk's Harry running behind me. Harry and I started our sword fight up again but Harry got the idea to make it look like he hated me now. It slightly hurt because he managed to almost cut my cheek. "What the hell Harry?" I asked as he pushed me backwards. He pointed the sword to my face as he had one foot on my stomach pressing down.