Chapter 7

"Hey Millie! Do you wanna come to Hogsmeade with me today?" Draco asked me one lunchtime.
"Sure. How bad could it be?" I replied.

Hogsmeade day arrived and I was so excited. I decided that I would travel with all my fellow Gryffindor friends and then meet up with Draco. When we arrived, everybody went off to the shops so I went to find Draco. Soon, I found him and we set off on our...let's say date?

"Hey Draco," I asked whilst linking his arm with mine,"Is this a date?" I wasn't sure just yet.
"It can be a date if you want" He replied.
"Well then it's a date." I smiled and carried on walking. I swear I saw him smile a genuine smile.

After our little trip, we went into the 3 Broomsticks and ordered 2 butterbeers. We sat on a table in the far back corner, away from everyone so nobody could see us. That was until, Harry, Ron and Hermione came in and sat very close.

Me and Draco were ignoring them so we could carry on our date in peace. As we were talking, he grabbed my hand and I blushed a deep shade of crimson. I looked down. I also heard my friends talking.

Ron's pov

When we got our drinks, I noticed Millie and Draco sat together at a table.

"Oh bloody hell, here we go." I sighed and turned back to Hermione and Harry. They must have noticed because they followed my eyeline and stared in shock.
"Oh come on Ronald, they're only holding hands." Hermione said. She seemed pretty okay with the whole ordeal.

We all looked back and they started kissing. Not kissing, full on snogging in our faces.

"And snogging." She said uncomfortably and awkwardly turned away. Harry, however, kept his eyes focused on Draco and Millie.

They kept on kissing and Draco slowly caressed Millie's cheek, they pulled away very slightly and went back to eating each other's faces off. Why, just why right now?

I saw Harry tense up. "Mate, just calm down." I told him.
"That happens to be my sister." He spoke through gritted teeth. His fists clenched up and he went to stand up but I pulled him down.

"Just leave them be Harry, I'll talk to Millie later about it" Hermione told him and he managed to calm down.

Millie's pov

Me and Draco were just talking when all of a sudden he pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked at first but slowly melted into it, taking in every moment of it. My stomach exploded with little, tiny fireworks and that was the moment I realised. I really have fallen for Draco Malfoy...

After Hogsmeade, Hermione dragged me up to our dorm to interrogate me. She asked me a whole bunch of questions and after I answered them all, she finally sighed and went to the common room. Before she left she turned around and said; "Revise, we have our owls tomorrow."

Great. Just great.