KNK: Youjin part 2

Continuation of the first Youjin imagine.
Warning: Literally trash

POV Youjin

I feel Y/N relax into me. I look down at her to see her eyes wide. She's so cute. I quietly laugh as he phone starts to  buzz from Heejun probably spamming her with texts. She starts to sit up, I follow sitting up and looking into her eyes. "I-" she state.

"I understand if you don't feel the same," I interrupt. "If you never want to see or talk to me again I understand. So far all of our encounters have been filled with insults. Which I'm sorry for," I look down avoiding the looks that she might give me.

"I- I like you too," She stammers 

"Really?!" I ask looking up as she looks down.

"Yeah..." she mumbles messing with the bracelet she wore. Her phone buzzes again and she moves to get it. She quickly stands up wiping her dress off. I stood up after making my way back to my seat.

Y/N POV.
I make it back to my seat and cheek the messages from Heejun.

Heejun: YAAYYYYY!!!
Heejun: What are you and Youjin doing?
Heejun: No response...
Heejun: Are you ignoreing me
Heejun: Are you and Youjin making out?
Heejun: ANSWER ME!!!
Me: Can you chill out?
Heejun: Why didn't you answer me?
Me: Youjin took my phone
Heejun: Oooooo
Heejun: So you're dating?
Me: Dude. Chill. Something happened but I'll tell you later ttyl
Heejun: SOMETHING HAPPENED!!!
I place my phone in my bag and take out the materials need for class.

Youjin POV
After sending a text she places her phone into her bag. Bored I got up to sit next to her. There were 3 other students in the class now. She looks down at her notebook and pick up her pen. Did she not notice me? Is she ignoring me? "Princess," I call quietly. She hums in response. She responded! Does that mean she's okay with the name? "Princess," I call again louder.

"Yes," she answers looking at me.

"Your okay with that name?" I ask with a smile threatening to spread across my face.

"It's not as bad as I thought," she explains.  I smile widely.

"Let's meet up after school, princess. Consider it our first date," I suggest.

"Sure," she agrees with a shrug.

I nod back and go to my seat. I soon got a text from Heejun.

Heejun: Y/N will be sitting with us a lunch today hope you don't mind😉😉
Me: I really can't stand you
Heejun: But do you understand that Y/N will be sitting with you😉😉
Me: Yes i do
Heejun: You told her, right?
Me: What did she tell you?
Heejun: She said that something happened but didn't go in to details.
Me: Okay, she'll probably tell you later
Heejun: I HATE YOU BOTH!!😡😡
Me: Bye Heejun see ya at lunch
Heejun: Bye
I place my phone in my pocket and grab my books as more students file in.
-skip to lunch-
I get my lunch plus some food to share with the table. I sit down at our table leaving only the end spots available.Heejun sits on the other side leaving the spot next to me available. Y/N sits down next to me. "Hey, Y/N" Jihun's girlfriend, Jihee, greets.

"Hi," She shyly replies.

"Y/FBF/N isn't here today?" Inseong's girlfriend, Mina, asks.

"Yeah," she answers playing with her food

"Happy Birthday by the way," Inseong adds.

"It's your birthday?!?"Seungjun asks

"Yes," She shyly respondes. She receives a couple more happy birthday causing her to thank them all before we begin our food trade putting the food we don't really want into the center.

"Anymore offerings?" Seungjun asks. Y/N grabs some chips from her plate and place into the center. Seungjun counts up everything offered. "16 options... everyone gets two. If there's something left over the original owner can have it it," he announced the rules mainly talking to Y/N. I notice Y/N eyeing a (your favorite snack) waiting to see if anyone else wants it. I pick it up and Y/N face falls into a slight pout. I open it and hand it to her.

"Here, princess," I offer.

"Thank you," She quietly whispers. She perks up and starts to eat her food.

"Y/N, are you busy after school?" Heejun asks.

"Yeah I have plans," she responds vaguely.

"What kinda of plans?" He questions loudly, catching everyone's attention at the table.

"Ummm... well I- um. So what had happened was-" she stalls

"We have a date," I answer placing my arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek. Everyone's jaw drops.

"When did this happen?!?" Jihun asks.   Y/N looked down covering her face.

"This morning. It's her birthday, so I had to make it special for my princess," I state.

"Well it took you long enough," Inseong blurts. "It took you 100 years," he continues.

"That's an exaggeration," I corrected so Y/N wouldn't think I'm a creep.

"Since 2nd grade," Jihun points out.
*Flashback*
I sat my new desk placing my new pencil case inside. I looked at the name tags on the desk around me. Taemin, Yoongi, Bomi, jieun and Y/N. I sat impatiently as more of my classmates filed in looking at the names at my table, but then moving on. I kid my age walked in and sat down at the desk marked Taemin. He had high cheek bones and long brown hair. "Hi, I'm Taemin what's your name?" He asked

"I'm Youjin. It's nice to meet you," I respond politely. We started to talk about stuff that we like, he was pretty cool. Next was a girl, Jieun. She had long black hair and chubby cheeks. She was very sweet. After her a boy, Yoongi. He had black hair as well shaped like a bowl and cheeks seemingly full with food which they were. He had a slight attitude. Bomi was next. Her hair framed her face showing off her cheeks. She was really nice. Last but not least Y/N she was perfect. Her smile was the brightest I've ever seen. In that second ,even as young as I was, I knew I wanted to always be around her.
*end flashback*
I feel a blush creep up my face as I look down.

"Second grade! You've managed to keep a crush for that long and your just now telling her?" Mina questions.

"Can we change the subject now?" I ask.

"Of course not!" Inseong practically screamed. I ignore the conversation to avoid further embarrassment. I look over to Y/N as she smiled down at her food taking a bite. She's cute. I kiss her cheek. She look at me too quick, mouth still filled with food and eyes wide. Really cute. I gently take a hold of her head pulling her closer to me. He eyes widens even more as I kiss her forehead.

"Get a room, love birds!"Heejun yells after witnessing our interaction. Y/N instantly turns away from me, sticking another chip into her mouth and chewing slowly. I chuckle at her adorable actions.

"Get a girl friend, you Pringle?" I snap back.

"I have a girlfriend," Heejun obviously lies.

"Yeah right," Y/N mumbles rolling her eyes.

"Y/N your supposed to be on my side. We're best friends remember?" He whisper shouts supposedly only for Y/N but he's not a good whisper. Y/N whispers a sorry back. I start to eat and we start an uninteresting conversation about something. Eventually a debate started Y/N view in the topic was nice to hear since it's different from the usual points of view at our table.
~lunch ends~

~~
1,284 words
So that's the end of part 2. I probably will make a part 3 for there date if I can get any inspiration