Kim Namjoon: Studying

I had my head buried in a mountain of books, finals were coming up and I could not afford to slack off now.

I heard my boyfriend, Namjoon, sigh heavily behind me for the billionth time.

"Babe are you done studying yet? I've been here two hours already"

I turned around to look at a sulky Namjoon, perched on my bed and scrolling through his phone.

"I know Joonie but I have to pass these exams, just wait another little bit and I'm all yours"

He threw his phone over on to a chair, before walking over to me and pulling me into a tight embrace.

Namjoon kissed my temple, before lying back onto my bed and pulling me on top of him.

"Babe when I did my finals I did zero study, you'll be fine I know it"

I rolled my eyes while playing with his dyed grey hair.

"Joonie I don't have your IQ, your super smart naturally while I need to work for my grades!"

Namjoon let out an amused chuckle, kissing my cheek softly.

"Of course I'm slightly smarter babe, I am three years older than you"

Gosh he never failed to point out the fact that I'm still a baby.

I faked a hurt expression before shooting him down with his one weakness, being called old.

"Right, of course Joonie, I almost forgot that I'm dating an old man with grey hair"

I pulled a strand of his hair playfully, failing to hold in a laugh.

Oddly enough, Namjoon didn't seem fazed by my teasing at all, he usually goes bright red with embarrassment.

What happened next surprised me, before I could think of another witty comment I was flipped onto my back with Namjoon hovering over me.

He wore a smirk that slightly scared me, this only happened when he was up to something.

"Well lucky for you baby, older men know what they're doing, don't you agree?"

I couldn't move, this was new, Namjoon was always so shy with this kind of thing.

He chuckled before leaning down and attaching his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Our lips moved in sync, it was pure bliss and my mind went blank for a moment.

I pulled away for a breath, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the pillow.

Namjoon lay down next to me, taking one arm and pulling me against him.

"I think your studying can wait y/n, let's just go to sleep"

I nodded in agreement, pressing my head onto his chest and listening to his calming heartbeat.

I would study again tomorrow, right now all I wanted was to stay in Namjoon's arms, right where I belonged.