Min Yoongi: Cuddles

The sound of my dreaded alarm clock rang through the morning air.

I groaned, forcing my eyes open and lifting my stiff hand to shut up the damn thing up.

Guess I forgot to turn the alarm off last night, nothing better than being woken up at 6:30 on a Saturday.

I huffed in annoyance, rubbing my eyes with both hands closed tightly into fists.

I pressed the palms of my hands on the edge of the mattress, pushing myself up slowly.

I was about halfway out of bed before an arm wrapped itself around my waist and firmly pulled me backwards.

I stared up at the ceiling, barely awake and very cold.

Pivoting my head slightly I glanced behind me, startled as I shivered at the warm air on the back of my neck.

My boyfriend, Yoongi, had stayed over last night, exhausted from practice and in need of a cuddle.

I rolled off Yoongi, he was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to wake him up yet.

Burying myself in the duvet again, I closed my eyes and attempted to fall back asleep.

That plan lasted no more than five seconds tops.

Yoongi groaned, squinting his eyes trying to avoid the harsh light while grabbing me again, and pressing me softly against his chest.

I gave in and rested my head in the crook of his neck, enjoying his warmth and the comforting feeling of his chest rising and falling.

Yoongi placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"Took you long enough baby, I though I was going to have to cuddle all by myself"

I looked up to face him, he was smiling down at me with an eyebrow raised and that sleepy look that I love on his adorable face.

"Sorry Yoongs I didn't want to wake you, that wouldn't be fair you've been working really hard"

He let out a deep chuckle, his chest vibrating in the process.

"Well baby, I didn't come to your house to not cuddle and to get no attention did I?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to him.

"Well Mr Min if it's cuddles you want, it's cuddles you'll get"

Placing another kiss to my temple, Yoongi shifted in the bed to get comfortable.

"I love you y/n, now go back to sleep princess"

I sighed in content, breathing in his familiar scent.

It would be a long day, just Yoongi and myself, and non stop cuddles.