Kim Taehyung: Concert

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I stared up at them, listening intently to their melodic voices.

Armys around me had already started to bawl their eyes out, in denial that they were actually seeing BTS in real life.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face, it was all so surreal.

My line of vision followed a particular figure at the edge of the stage.

Standing their in all his glory was my bias, Kim Taehyung.

I quickly wiped away a stray tear that had fallen from my left eye and slowly trickled down my cheek.

I couldn't cry, I couldn't bare the thought of being seen as weak, even if all the people surrounding me were complete strangers that I would never see again.

The only thing powerful enough to make me cry was him, his smile to be more precise.

His adorable smile that I had spent hours staring at on my phone.

Taehyung made his way over to where I was seated, waving frantically to the Armys while doing the most adorable aeygo I'd ever seen.

I could move, he was just too gorgeous.

I snapped out of my daze, lifting my stiff arms to wave back at him.

I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine.

Our gazes were locked on each other, neither of us daring to look away.

I didn't think it was possible to be any more in love with this man than I was before.

I was bloody wrong.

I smiled weakly, after all this time I still felt the overwhelming throbbing in my chest when I looked him in the eyes.

I let out a shaky breath, deciding that I'd had enough, I had to get out of there.

Turning in my heel, I briskly walked through the crowds of screaming girls (and boys) as I cried my heart out.

It was too much, the memories were too powerful.

I finally made it out of the concert venue, leaning against a wall and sliding down it until I was sitting.

I buried my head in my hands, shaking as I sobbed uncontrollably.

It had been three years, three years since I had seen Taehyung, and yet it still hurts like hell.

I thought I would be ok, but I was terribly wrong.

Flashback Three years ago

I was eighteen years old, fresh out of high school.

My boyfriend Taehyung was an idol under Big Hit Entertainment, in a boy group called BTS.

It was an average day, there were no signs that my life was going to go horribly wrong.

I was walking past the park, admiring the view and watching the little kids playing together.

I smiled to myself, maybe someday Taehyung and I would have kids of our own too.

My trail of thought was interrupted by the vibrating of my phone in my coat pocket.