Innocent (Pharaoh x Snowflake)

(Snowflake! She a winter Fox But this Close and Nice And She's has median hair)
   I got off my plane in Boo York for doing a show in the Prince honors. Wow the music choice is really bad... but along I getting a lot of money for sing this trash As got in the car I looked out the window to get ideas for my new song.

  "Mmm, I needs something pop.. sing along.. and love.." I looked down into my song book seeing all the monsters, who help made these songs with me. Sounds disturbing my thinking. "Wow, this noises are too much.. Ghoul.. I will never make a song again.." My ride stopped, I got out to see the tallest golden building.
  "Oh.. my Ghoul.. it's really tall" I Said as I went in the building then I bumped into something.
"Sorry.. I didn't mean-" I looked to see Catty Noir! We was born in resident of the Boonited States of Scaremerica, We are best friends when we was little in first grade. In the audience during grade school talent show, but I only made it to second place and Catty made it first.
  "Snowflake Foxy, long time no see!" She Said as she hugged me tightly
"Hey.. Catty Noir.." I Said as I hide my face then hugged her back
"Aww, every time I see you, you always be shy" She Said as she moved my hair out the way. "So do you want to walk with us? We're going shopping!" She smile as for her friends.
  "No thanks Catty, I need to talk with Prince's Mother for my show later so I need to get ready.." I Said
  "Oh ok, maybe even later, since it's early, Well Bye Foxy" She Said as She left Nooo, my old nickname since 1st grade, Catty whyyy. I went upstairs to my room to see a Booutiful view.

"Wow! This is nice, clam and the air is minty fresh" I started as I fell in love with my room, I went into my bedroom to look in my suitcase for some Nice clothes.
I pulled out my favorite outfit.

  "Mm.. I can wear this it nice" I Said as I put on my clothes, Heels and my family necklace. I looked down on to the bed to see my headphones.
  "Should I? These monsters loves old music but I can give this a try" I put then over my neck then went on my way.
  I went down the hall to gets to the elevators. It open to see a family, Two princess girls, a yelling father and a boy with headphones on his head, not paying attention.
"May I ride with you.." I Said as a girl with a blue and gold outfit nodded her head.
I went in as she started to talk to me.
   Nooo I'm bad at small talk, Why I have to be shy I'm from a famous family
"Hello, I'm Cleo De Nile" She said
"I'm Snowflake Foxy.." I Said quietly as her eyes open. "The Snowflake Foxy, Oh My Ghoul! You part of the Foxy Family, you Family are rich/famous, but I don't understand why you're shy if your a pop singer?" She Asks
  "Well meeting others monsters are scary for me Since I don't know should I trust them..." The Elevator Stopped And open as the father kept yelling.

  "I— If you weren't my daughters, I'd place a curse on you!" He yelled as the queen clears her throat. "Ramses De Nile" She said as she lowered her magazine.
"Uh—- Madme Ptolemy. Please, forgive me" He pledge as he Nile to the ground
"My daughters are—"
"Late? A pity you don't seem to have control over your children, My Seth would never be tardy for an appointment" I looked over to the boy with a gold mask over his face. "Would you, Seth?"
  "No, mother" he said as we met Eyes but he looked away quickly. Mm, I wonder What he looks like..

  "Oh boy" Cleo said as I place my hand on her shoulder.
"You can Said that again.." I quietly said
"Oh, a pleasure and honor to meet you, Seth Ptolemy the one they call "The prince of Boo York" He looked at his daughters so they can say hello.
"Hello"
"Hey.." They Said it in a boring tone, I walked to the queen.
"Hello, I'm here for the meeting.. but I guess you got something on your plate.." I Said "It's right, Ms.Foxy. So you two brought a friend?" She Said as his headphones was playing Hip-Hop. "Sup, Ms. P-tolemy?" He said with his fist up then Mr. De Nile pulled his hand down.

  "So, is that what the kids today are calling music, Dreadful?" She scoffs as she let go the headphone. "Am I right, Seth?"
  "Oh, terrible noise, mother" I know this Seth boy must love this new music, old music has stays in the 18th Century.
"Unfortunately, I must make my next appointment, since Mr. Foxy daughter is here on time, But I expect our families will become quiet close... at tomorrow night's Gala.. Ramses.. Until tomorrow night— the night of the comet" She Said as I followed her to her office.

~~~~~~~

  "So Ms.Foxy, I want you to sing an upbeat jazz fashioned of 20th Century songs" Ms.Ptolemy Said as she writes down.
"My Son will help you with this music since you're family knows different types of Music/Genres And- Oh you're wearing headphones?" She Asks So suspiciously.
"Oh, I was on the phone, on the way up" I Said
"And your wearing the family's necklace already?" She closely looked at my necklace seeing It's it's still white.
  "Why it's white, when I saw your mother hers was a dark red and a lioness?"
  "Because I have a found no love one yet, you see my necklace would turn into my favorite color and item/animal to show that I found someone I like, sometimes I might not know a" I Said as she nodded.

  "Well, sooner or later you need to find a love one you're only 17, My boy Seth is 17 but he making an promise tomorrow night" She Said as we started walked out the door. "So Seth is in his room down a floor, and good luck he's doesn't talk a lot" Ms. Ptolemy Said as she close her doors.

   When I got on Seth floor, I knocked on his door but no one's answer. He must be a little bit busy I'll come back later then his door open a bit to hear groaning. "Oh, I hope he's not.. Uh" I went inside the room to see he has his arms up in the air and bare chest. "Oh thanks god.. I was thinking of something else.." I Said quietly then knocked on the wall. He jumped as The he pulled his shirt down. Wow he a lot tone.. I wish I can see his face "Hello, um why are you here?" He asked like he up to something... "Ms. Ptolemy Said.. your here to help me with the music.." I Said so quietly as my hair covers my face.

  Then I looked to see has blushing hard as before. "So, can we get started with this,
Later I want to go out to finish my new song with.. Catty, Mr. Ptolemy" I Said as I Came closer to him.
  "Please just call me Seth, So the music has to be 20th like.. My mother hates modern music" He Said as we walked out his room.
  "The music just going to be small, no beats only soft cute voice" My Eyes was open and my face was burning though my white skin along my fur but my voice is cute!!??

"So, Like Jazz type?" I Ask as He started to feel a bit nervous. "Kinda, well I have to go.. Bye!" He yelled as he ran back to his room by ruining upstairs. That was off a bit
"I need to talk to Catty, I need a break from all this.." I Said as I called her.
"Yeah, Catty can we talk, tomorrow?"