Innocents #5 (Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen)

I ran into my room started to get ready for my show. I put on my black dress with heels with ties, my silver snowflake earrings and belt and my family necklace.

   "Sometimes this necklace, Don't know who's my true love is

"Sometimes this necklace, Don't know who's my true love is... because I found someone I like But Seth is a sweet heart—- Bah! I can't Not think of this now.. I got a show to sing!" I ran downstairs to see my friends was watch to comet show. I came right next to Catty as we watched. Good! I'm not late
"The great comet hurling though space, brimming with magical energy." Ms. Ptolemy Said as the monsters gasped at the pink light is moving. "And tonight, she visited us once more!" We started to applause.

"Our ancestors believed the great comet was a gift from the others above— A mysterious race of being who live beyond the stars.. A message? A peace offering? A warning? But what we do know... is that any promise made under the magic light of the comet cannot be broken and so we created the promise ceremony, where our royal children would commit to be together, forever joining their families to create powerful dynasties and the ceremony is complete, the comet leaves" The room darkened as I ran to the stairs for my show. Once's I got up their Seth gave me my silver mic.
"Oh, thanks Seth, that's so kind of you" I Said in his ear "Your Welcome, Ms. Foxy" He said as he left as Ms. Ptolemy continues "But we have something to remind us that she'll be back again someday, the Comet Crystal, a piece of the great comet itself and tonight, the Boo York unnatural History Museum... is Pleased to unveil the Comet Crystal to you, the public elite, for the very first time"

The Crystal was close to the stage, the monsters applause and chattering wait for me to come. "This is so amazing!" I Said Waiting for me to go on. "On behalf of the Ptolemy family, allow me to welcome you to the night of the comet! May I invite you to join me on the roof at midnight, to observe the Great Comet fly directly above" I looked to see Elle Eedee winks at me. Yes! Their the singled
She started to playing music, it's like a soft jazz as the lights came on. I sat on the stool in front of the mic as I sing.

(The Song is Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen, From Rebecca Parham as the Let Me Explain Studios! This song is original by The Andrews sisters)

I snapped my fingers to the music. Snowflake: "Of all the boys I've known, and I've known some Until I first met you, I was lonesome And when you came in light, dear, my heart grew light And this old world seemed new to me" I sang
Snowflake: "You're really swell, I have to admit you, Deserve expressions that really fit you, And so I've racked my brain, hoping to explain, All the things that you do to me! Bei mir bist do schon, please let me explain" I Simply smile to My friends.
Snowflake: "Bei mir bist do schon means you're grand, Bei mir bist do schon, again I'll explain, It means you're the fairest in the land, I could say "Bella, bella", even "sehr wunderbar", Each language only helps me tell you how grand you are! I've tried to explain, bei mir bist do schon, So kiss me and say you understand"
I started to dance around as I see Seth looking at though out the halfway show. Snowflake: "Bei mir bist do schon, you've heard it all before, but let me try to explain, Bei mir bist do schon means that you're grand, Bei mir bist do schon, it's such an old refrain and yet I'd say it Again" I started to walk around the stage.
Snowflake: "It means I am begging for your hand, I could say "Bella, bella", even "sehr wunderbar", Each language only helps me tell you how grand you are!" I sang as my felt my necklace turned light blue.
Snowflake: "I could say "Bella, bella", even "sehr wunderbar" Each language only helps me tell you how grand you are, I've tried to explain, bei mir bist do schon, So kiss me and say that you will understanddddddd!"

I sang as I almost fell off the stage but Seth caught me right all time. We looked to each other eyes as I sing the last part. Snowflake:"Ooh! So kiss me and say that you will understand..." I Sang as our faces go closer.
Snowflake: "Sooo, kiss me and say that you understand....." I gotten down from Seth arms as he said something in my ear.
"You're amazing, I told you are Innocent..."