Innocents #6

I gotten down from Seth arms as he said something in my ear.
"You're amazing, I told you are Innocent..." He Said as he walked away made me hot. What a minute is Seth is really Ph— Huh? I stopped to hear monsters applause for me. I started to bow, clearing looking embarrassed, then walked off stage. "That was Snowflake Foxy! Give her more Applause!" Elle Said "Okay slay-Dies And gentlemonsters, make sure those bandages are wrapped up good and tight because Elle Eedee is Here to make you move! The Robot—- It's literally the only dance I can do." Every Monsters did the dance until Elle is Electronically zapping and her face are changing colors. Then everyone else imitate the zapping. I ran to Elle to see is she ok. "Elle! Are you Alright?" I Said as knock into as Her friends hold marking sure she didn't fall.
"Oh! What happened?" Elle Asks
"Elle, Let's just get up off the stairs, Alright?" I Said as I And her friends sat her down. "Attention, please" Ms. Ptolemy Said as she clears her throat. "It's is with great pleasure... that I present the future of the Ptolemy-De Nile Dynasty." I looked to see CLEO AND SETH!!!??? My heart was starting to hurt as the monsters started to gasping. Few tears started to come out of my eyes as I ran to the restrooms.
"SNOWFLAKE!? WAIT" I heard Catty Said as she started to run after me.

I see Catty went in the restrooms with me, I told off my necklace looking at it that it ruined my love life. "I hate this necklace! It told me that Seth is the one Now his gone and Pharaoh is goner, I will never find love again!" I Yelled as I though the necklace. "Snowflake, It's going to be alright p, you will find someone..." Catty Said as she holds my shoulder. "But Catty this necklace been in my family for 1000 years, and it's magic, it's always tells us our true love.... I'm guessing I'm not ready for this... I don't to deserve to love anyone" Catty pulled me up to fixing my eyeliner and lipstick.
"Snowflake, you deserve to love, you the most innocent person.. I ever met.. your always their for me when we was little... you care for me, you care for others so much... you know that your strong, Let's go and watch the rest so the show before their head off to the rooftop.." Catty put my necklace on, it's was white as ever...
"Catty, Thank You!" I Yelled as I hugged her, she hugged then hold my hand as We walked back to the ceremony. "My Son, Seth, and Ramses De Nile's Daughter, Cleo, will be joined for all eternaity In Boo York City's Very first comet ceremony" We heard Monsters applause to Ms. Ptolemy.
I looked straight at Seth as he stared back at me when we walked in, to watch the ceremony. "Let me be the first to congratulate the happy couple"

"No!"

I gasped as Seth outburst. "What do you mean, 'No' Boy?" Ms. Ptolemy Said
"I'm not gonna do it... I'm not just gonna let you take my music away" 'Seth' said as I started to think of the hints.
"You're are amazing, I told your Are Innocent..." Seth
"I can't remember the last time... I got to hang out with a real music lover, like you, Your music is Innocent" Pharaoh. They Both caring me.. They both Are gentlemonsters... and they both has Bight blue eyes.. IS THEY THE SAME PERSON!??
I Yelled in my mined as my Necklace glow as ever. "And I'm not gonna wear this anymore" Pharaoh/Seth Said as they stare at me as he threw his Gold mask as it clangs to the ground, laying next to Me and Catty. I guess my wish came true, I can really see what's underneath that mask, He is my true love.

"Pharaoh?" I Said as he smiles at me. "Look, Mom. You want to make me king of the world" I hear Elle started to play with her record as it scratches. "But I'm giving it all up, I'm not just going to let you take my music away! I'm going to keep Snowflake in my heart! And you not going to take them away from me!" My Necklace started to glow ever Brighter What pharaoh said.
"I don't want to be Seth Ptolemy, I'm Pharaoh!"
Pharaoh: "You are now rocking with the very best
Rapper from around the way, I wanna say, hello, hello
Everybody calls me by my old name, so lame You can just call me Pharaoh" He Sang
Pharaoh: "Ain't nobody stopping this, Pharaoh's on top of this, Coming back to life, Straight out of the sarcophagus, I'm rapping this lyrics, And this corner's my scene, Boo York is my town, And I'm living my dream, So Can I get a boo yeah"

Snowflake: "Boo yeah!" I let got off Catty hand "Thank You, Catty" I Said in her ear as I hugged her. Pharaoh: Can I get a scare yeah
Snowflake: "Scare yeah!" I walked closer to the stairs.
Pharaoh: You see the bright frights on this big city? Things flying by in the Boo York minute, Too many things in a day to try to fit in (Snowflake: Oh!)
All of you should stand up and dance, no sitting. Straight out of the tomb, Big dreams on my mind, (Snowflake: Oh yeah yeah) Gotta find my way in
This Boo York way of life"

Snowflake: "It's the place we all wanna go, Be the star of the show, When you're out in, Boo York, Boo York, Do the things that we love the most (Pharaoh: Uh huh!)
Be the star of the show (Pharaoh: Oh, oh!), Our story's told in
Boo York, Boo York, Boo York!"
Snowflake: "Other towns are terrific, But let's be specific
Boo York is the best"
Pharaoh: "Just read the hieroglyphics"
Snowflake: "I wanna test my limits, I gotta find a new way"
Pharaoh: "Got a new name"
Snowflake & Pharaoh: Now let's hear what the ghouls say!

Luna, Draculaura & Clawdeen "Go Pharaoh, Go Pharaoh, Go!"
Snowflake: "For every time that they told us no (told us no)"
Pharaoh: "No more stitches"
Snowflake: "I'm letting them go!"
Pharaoh: "I met a fly young ghoul"
Catty: "And I'm ready to roll!"
Pharaoh: "Please tell em' who you are"

Snowflake: "I'm Snowy the star!"
On a Boo York journey and we want to go far!
Feel the music all around me, even in my heart, And I like your style!"
Pharaoh: "And you're the Fox's meow!" (A Fox is like a Dog and a Cat, So It's Can Do Both ;) You're the sweetest ghoul around and your sound, Makes me want to unearth myself, Come from the underground"
Snowflake: "And the time is right now!"
Pharaoh: "Or it's gonna be never!" I pulled Pharaoh into me to sing into the mic at the same time.
Snowflake & Pharaoh: "Found each other in the Boo, Now let's do it together!"

Snowflake: "It's the place we all wanna go, Be the star of the show, When you're out in, Boo York, Boo York! Do the things that we love the most, Be the star of the show, Our story's told in, Boo York, Boo York!" I grab Pharaoh Hand as we Both squeeze it. We dropped the mic as Everyone cheers for us. "Let, me take you some were, Love" He Said in my ear as we both ran out to the rooftop.