Innocents #8

"It look like Luna finally found what she was looking for" Frankie said "and we found Foxy's Voice" Catty Said "Pharaoh's Voice Too!" I Said as I hold to crystal as my necklace touched it Trying to glow with his voice.
"We have to get back to the museum, before I lose him again! With Cleo finished that promise ceremony" I Yelled as my necklace points to a another Direction. "I'm on it, Necklace!" Mouse-cedes Said by whistles for some taxis, the tires screech. "Pick a cab, any cab!" I looked up to see that boy with the green snake hair. I hid right behind Catty as he comes. He's the fire boy who's burns on my headphones
  "Wait!"
"Deuce!"  "I'm coming with you! Because I may not be a fancy, rich "Prince of Boo York" but I know in my heart that Cleo and I belong together and—-" He sniffles. "I'm totally lost and I could use a ride!"
   We was flying down the streets, trying to get to the ceremony, so we can stop it, Me and Deuce lovers get married. I looked at the window to see a big purple and blue clouds coming our way makes the power go off in all of Boo York!
  "The lights—They're going away!" Draculaura Yelled as we got out the Cars. "No.. Way.. a Black Out?" I Said as they nodded their heads. "Their no use at this rate we're never going to make it to the museum in time!" Catty Said when I looked on top of the buildings.

    "But we have to try!" I Yelled as Me and My Necklace started acting like at Compass. "I know how we can get across town, we have to travel like Cats!"
  "You, Whatever it takes," Deuce started to meowing, I laughed then put my game face on. "Catty it's time to play Catch the mice's, Like at back home!" I Yelled as we both ran off at the same time. We jumped off buildings to buildings fast! Me and Catty was in the front for my necklace can point where to go. "We are movin'!" Catty Said "We'll Be back to that museum in no time!" Operetta Said
  "Yeah, nothing can stop us now!" I Yelled as The crystal started to glowing in different colors. I stopped to see what's going on with it.
  I looked to see Elle Is losing electrical Zapping signal. "N-N-No, lost" She Said "We have to do something" Frankie said
  "How? We don't know anything about robots!" Draculaura Said
"We know someone that does!" She's started to call someone. "Ghoullia, we're in big trouble all the light in Boo York have gone out, and we have to save Cleo And now our robot friend Elle is frizzling Out, is there anything you can do to help us?" I listen to the song in Elle Head sounds beautiful. "Oh, uh, thanks for helping, Ghouile will fix everything... world not be destroyed.... this time, Bye now!" They hang out. This started me to look worried.
   "Did she just say——" I Said as Catty pulled me. "Let's Move!"

   We continues to moves out after few minutes went by I see Pharaoh holding hands with Cleo! "Pharaoh..." I Said Trying To Get over their From this big step until Frankie got on top of the gold stand then election it down to get a cross. "Seth, do you promise to be forever boned to Cleo De Nile?"

  "Yes" He Said as I got in front of Catty runing for my dear life. "And Cleo do you promise to be forever bonded to Seth Ptolemy?"
  "Ye—"
"CLEO!" Deuce Yelled as the crowd shrieks "What is the meaning of this?" Ms. Ptolemy Said "Cleo, don't do it!"
"Deuce!" She Yelled into his arms. "Comet Crystal, Please return Seth his voice now!" I Yelled as he jumped to me.
Pharaoh: Too many things in a day to try to fit in (Snowflake: Oh!) All of you should stand up and dance, no sitting. Straight out of the tomb, Big dreams on my mind, (Snowflake: Oh yeah yeah) Gotta find my way in
This Boo York way of life" as I hugged him as the monsters cheers. "Yeah! That's how you do it! Foxy! Yes!" Catty Said
   "Oh! Pharaoh!" I kissed his cheek as Smiles at me, I turned to see Ms. Ptolemy is walking away. "Seth, go to her..." I Said as he bring me over to her.
  "Mother"
"You could have had everything, you could have created a dynasty. And this is what you wat to do with your voice instead?"
  "It's what makes me happy... with her, Mother, this is who I'm am" He Said by kissing my cheek. I looked away as he giggles at bit. She threw the Gold mask then Hugged Pharaoh And I.