Innocents #9 (Shooting Stars) ;)

"It's what makes me happy... with her, Mother, this is who I'm am" He Said by kissing my cheek. I looked away as he giggles at bit. She threw the Gold mask then Hugged Pharaoh And I.
"No, no, no! Stop it! Stop all this right now!" Nefera Yelled "This is not how tonight was supposed to go! This was MY night! What about MY power?" What about MY dynasty? This is literally the worst thing that could ever happen to me! I looked up to see the comet is coming right this way! "Help! The co met! It's— Its Coming right for us!" Frankie Yelled

"Okay, maybe that is the worst thing that could happen to me!" She ran out the rooftop, I hold on to Pharaoh as he hugged me back from The Comet coming closer and closer until it stopped. I looked up to see Pink and white sparkles footing in the air. I the same melody started to play form the Spaceship. "I hear something coming from inside!" Elle Said as the Melody played again as a monster came out of the ship. "It's true. The comet it comes from the beings above" Ms. Ptolemy Said as Me and Catty walked up to her.
"We believe this belongs to you" I Said as we gave Crystal to her. "Thank you, My name is Astranova, that song you heard was a distress signal, you all saved me"
"It's funny, but in a way, you were the one that saved us, Astranova" I Said "We were All searching for something this weekend" Catty Said "And if your comet hadn't brought us here, or given us your song, we wouldn't have found what we were looking for. I would never fine my Old best friend again" Catty hugged me.
"I found the voice that was hidden deep inside." Elle Said
"I found my voice sing loud on bloodway stage!" Luna Said
"I found some amazing new ghoulfriends." Mouse-cedes Said
"And we found what we've always known, That we are Cleo and Deuce" Cleo said. "And nothing changes that" They both kiss as the snakes hisses, kisses.

"Thank you, Astranova" Catty Said as She Touches the crystal "For helping everybody find their music." I hold Pharaoh hand as he brings me closer to him with his arm around my shoulder. "I know. I found mine true love" I Said, I heard scattered hello for Astranova appearance.
"Are you... having a party?" She Asks
"Well, It's midnight.. I'm in Boo York with my Deuce... And my ghoulfriends In middle of times scare! You'd better believe we're having a party!" Cleo Yelled "I love parties." She brings her crystal up to her comet ship as we started to floating in the air as Elle plays her music.
Green, blue and purple and pink lights was in the sky. Astranova: "Because we all, we all are shooting stars" She sang "I am the light in the dark, For everyone of you there is a song, From outer space above to your hearts" She blows her sparklers at us.

Astranova: "When you hold your head up high, And look up into the night" Pharaoh picks me up as we fly into the air.
Astranova:"I'm falling out of the sky! I'm falling out of the sky! 'Cause we are shooting stars, Light it up, be who you are! 'Cause we are shooting stars, Light it up, be who you are, who you are!"
Pharaoh: "Burn in the sky with love, Light the dark from above
Hear the sound of our voices make the world reconize us, It's time that we rise up, oh yeah, It's time that we get down, Burst in flames don't it look cool?, As we head towards the ground" I flow down next to him upside down.
Snowflake: Hear the sound of the whole crowd, Make the declaration out loud, It's a celebration of who we are, Not ashamed to show all our flaws, Not ashamed of not being perfect" I Hold Catty's Hand as we dance together.
Catty and Snowflake: "But we are more than worth it! We gonna have the time of our life, Dancing under the moonlit night!"
Astranova: "When you hold your head up high, And look up into the nightttttt!
We're falling out of the sky We're here to light up the night! 'Cause we are shooting stars Light it up, be who you are!" (Snowflake: Who you are)
Astranova: "'Cause we are shooting stars, Light it up, be who you are, who you are!We're shooting stars, We're shooting stars (Catty: Be who you are) (Snowflake: We're shooting stars)
Astranova: "Be who you are! (Catty and Snowflake:We're shooting stars) You are the star! Be who you are! We're shooting stars! (Catty and Snowflake: Stars) Be who you are, who you are! Be who you are, who you are!"

~THE END~

Or.. is it? HAHAHAHA! 🖤