Innocents #4

Pharaoh and I was still talking as one of the fans look back then started to come at us. "Come on!" He yelled as we started to run then went in the alley. He pulled me up then he carry then put me down.
  "Let go, I want to show you my town" He Said as I follow him on top of a building
I looked up to see him siding down a milkshake straw then do a backflip. "Whoo-Hoo"
  "Woah, you're crazy" I Said as I smile at him. "No, what's crazy is a famous pop star trying to walk down the street without getting recognized" He Said "Come On! You can get to anywhere you want in the city from up here" I looked down ready to side down narrow staw. "Whoa!" I Side Down as pharaoh reach his arms for me, He hold me as I looked down. "Are you Okay?" He asked as I started to giggle.
  "That was fun! Can we do that again?!" I said as sat me down to the ground.
"Not now, we have a whole city to explore, come on" He Said
"Well then, we better get started" I Said as I started to run off. "Hey wait up!" We laughed as jumped down some buildings.

~~~~~~~~~~

   Pharaoh and I have to much fun we even prank some people, played some games and Now were asking what is our favorite band. "How about... Mumford and Sons?" He asked as I bring my phone out. "Hold just a sec" I was texting Catty that I will be their little late. "Oh sorry about that and I've got every album" I Said as I walked backwards.

    "Casta and the spells?" He Said as helped me get over a building. "They're My ringtone" as my phone played some pop music as pharaoh laughs. "So, Where are we going" I Ask "It's a surprise. You're gonna love it though" He holds my hand as we started to walk some upstairs. "I can't remember the last time... I got to hang out with a real music lover, like you, Your music is Innocent" He Said as my face grows hot. "So I can tell that your friends and family don't like music?"
"No. And my family can't stand it, they only like the oldies, you know, from when like tut was young" I began to laugh a bit as we gotten outside. "Oh.. My... Ghoul!" I Yelled To See gorgeous gorgeous view. "Pharaoh, Where are we?"
  "Just close your eyes.... and listen" I close my eyes hears sirens blaring, jackhammer pounding. "But all I hear is city noise"

  "Ah, But you're not really listening" He Said as he started to dance. The car horns are honking, the pounding continues then laughing Came from kids, the balls are bouncing. I started to dance also with Pharaoh. "I hear... music!" I Said
"Pharaoh, this is beautiful" Then I felt him looking into my eyes. "Not as you" As I grab something out of my bag. "I need to some of this down maybe Catty we sing again as I gave this song a gift"
  After a hour, it's was night as I continued to write some song notes. "Um, thought, Feeling, love—" Then I felt some breeze on my right ear. "What are you writing? A song?" I jumped as I gasped. "I have no clue but it's pouring out of me, it's all about love, Pharaoh, I think I found a new music... For my bff" I Said "I never felt this inspired to write like this in a while" I stare as pharaoh as he smiles at me.
  "So... where did you learn to rap like that?" I asked as I walked down some stairs.
"Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but... I'm a mummy" He Said as he holds my hand. "Funny" as we chuckled together.

  "Seriously though— I don't know.. I've always been able to do it, I think how I feel and it just... comes out of me kinda like you and your writing just now for you best friend" He Said "Well, You're very good" I Said as my hair got a bit into my face.
  "I'm glad you got to hear it because after tonight, I won't be rapping anymore" I became sad now since he gonna quit just like that. "What? You can't quit just like that, your music is beautiful, you can't just let people in your way, Pharaoh... think... you're singing from your heart... always believed what your heart says... why would you give that up?" I Said as I followed him. "It's Difficult"
  "They offered me fame, money... even though I always think I'm second best from my best friend, Catty... I scared that I will never get to sing that much from my shyness... But you and Catty bring me out of that" I grab his hand as we looked into each other's eyes as he smiles then I see the bright pink comet coming this way.

I gasped "The comet gala, I totally forgot... I need to do my show... Oh! Think about what I said Goodbye, Pharaoh... I hope I get to see you again"