Innocents #3 (Boo York, Boo York 1#)

I looked in the Mirror seeing this new outfit

  I looked in the Mirror seeing this new outfit. "Catty is this good enough" I Said as I put my necklace on.
"Aw you look so cute, I knew this sweater dress will fit you, and you can have it" She Said as I hugged her. "Now let go shopping, Foxy" We went out her room to go down into the lobby were her friends are.
"Heyy Catty, Wow you look so cute" The Brown werewolf said
"Thanks.. um" I Said as I looked down
"Clawdeen, and nice to meet Snowflake, Catty told us a lot about you" Then a vampire in pink and black Came in our Conversation. "I'm Draculaura, That's Frankie and that's Operetta" She Said as she pointed them out.
"Hey There!" Operetta Said
"Hello" Frankie said

~~~~~~~~~~

We all was out walking down some blocks to the mall. When we got there, we gotten into groups of three. I'm with Operetta and Catty the rest is Fankie, Draculaura and Clawdeen.
We went in as the ghouls went out to find their dresses and minds. I started to walk around to find my dress too. I went though each section and couldn't find anything
"Maybe they already told the dress.. I should- Huh?" I look at the dress on
the door it was just for me but some inside their might get it but I needed and fits me too.
I quickly ran over there then grab the dress. "Maybe I should show this to them.." I went lock for them until someone grab me then put me in a dressing room.
"Snowflake try to put these dresses on!" Catty Yelled as the dresses fell on
my head.

  "Snowflake try to put these dresses on!" Catty Yelled as the dresses fell on my head

I tried on all of them and I didn't like them for a reason. "So, you don't like 2 and 1 Because they too much for you" Catty Said
"You don't like 4 and 6 Because they too tight around you legs" Operetta Said as she started putting the dresses up.
"And 5, 3 And 7.. is too prom like, Sorry, I tend to be picky what I wear sometimes" I Said as I pick up the dress I wanted
"Hey, Foxy you wanted that dress?" Catty Said as she took a good look at it. "Wow its very pretty and it only cost $70.00, Nice" Operetta Said as we went up to the register to buy our dresses.

"Hey! That's my black dress" A Middle Age werewolf Came up to Then try to take it from me. "Leave her alone She already brought the dress" Operetta Said But I hold her back. "Let me handed this" I Said as I gave the bag to Catty.
"So are you gonna give it back?!" She Yelled as she tries to grab me.
"Look your a middle age women, who's trying on dresses for teens. Your days are over plus you left it on the door saying you don't want it, don't come over here yelling at me like you own me" I Said as I looked with my brown eyes turning into light blue ones

"Huh! Nevermind" She Said as she ran off as I pulled the ghouls out the doors.
"Wow Foxy, That was cool, I never seen you stand up for yourself" Catty Said as we went out the mall. "Yeah, you cool when you get mad" Operetta Said as we catch up with the other ghouls. "Thanks"

~~~~~~~~~

After all the shopping we decided to go out in Boo York to have a looking around.
Draculaura has the map in her hands
"I say next we hit up the monster of Liberty because the gala tonight" She Said as we kept walking. "Get your creep-aroni pizza here!" A ghoul Said
"Hey, Catty I could definitely go for some Boo York-style pizza" I Said as she nodded back at me. "Oh, hey, ghouls!" A Ghoul said as I hid behind Catty. "Luna, something about you looks different" Clawdeen Said "Oh, No, Don't tell me, a Haircut" We all started to laugh a bit. "Yeah, I know I look silly but, Hey— Technically, I am now a working actor in Boo York city!"
After hour later we gotten off the subway train, Me and Catty put our glasses on so nobody we come after us. Draculaura still has the map in her hand.
"According to this, the scary ferry to the monster of Liberty..."
Mm, I need to tell Seth but I'm bit afraid that he might reject me, well he's making a promise. I felt Catty looking me feeling sad by my head being down.

"Should Be Just a Little bit farther once we switch subways trains and—" Draculaura Stopped My Someone Yelled. "Look! It's Pharaoh!" We looked ahead and saw a pretty cute dude rapping.
Pharaoh: "You are now rocking this with the very best rapper from around the way I wanna say hello, hello everybody calls me by my old name, so lame you can just call me Pharaoh" He rapped as my heart started to pound.
Wow, He Cool, he's pretty cute but my necklace is picked Seth but thinking about is making me sad. I Just watched him.
Pharaoh: "Ain't nobody stopping this, Pharaoh's on top of this, Coming back to life, Straight out of the sarcophagus...." I didn't listen after that.
"Snowflake you need something to cheer you up, so can you sing for us" Catty Ask me as I look a Pharaoh. "Fine, I needed a break" I continued to watch him sing and dance.
Pharaoh: "Too many things in a day to try to fit in (Snowflake: Oh!)
All of you should stand up and dance, no sitting. Straight out of the tomb, Big dreams on my mind, (Snowflake: Oh yeah yeah) Gotta find my way in
This Boo York way of life"
Snowflake: "It's the place we all wanna go, be the star of the show!"
I sung as I took off my shades to see Catty smile at me.
Snowflake: "When you're out at boo york boo york!"

"It's Snowflake Foxy!" One of the Fans Screamed then a lot of people started to run a me. Pharaoh took my hand and lead me away from the crazy fans. Draculaura got in front of them and said
"Okay okay everyone settle d-- ahh!" Fans ignored her To continued running. Pharaoh pulled to a nearby a corner as the group of fans continued to run. "That was close are you okay?' Pharaoh asked. I looked at him froze
Come on Snowflake you can talk to him even though he looks cute up close
"Yeah..." I Said as looked away.
"It's ok, I won't bite, By the way, beautiful singing by the way" Pharaoh said as he Came closet my face. "Thank You... no one ever said that to me well only one person I did "
"Well, let me be your second, my lady" He smile at me.