Confessions-Part 1

He ran. He ran till his lungs gave out. He felt angry. Betrayed. Sad. Confused. He just wanted it to stop. He broke out into sobs as the rain and his tears continuously ran over his cheeks. But all it took was that one voice. A voice that called out to him. "JISUNG PLEASE! LET ME EXPLAIN!"
_____

When highschool rolled around was when Jisung started seeing Chenle in a different light. He stopped seeing him as just a close friend. Jisung saw Chenle as someone who gave him the butterflies, someone who he wouldn't know what to do without. Jisung hadn't realized when he started feeling like this. He hadn't realized when he had started admiring Chenle more often. Or hadn't realized when he smiled when Chenle did. Or when his eyes sparkled when Chenle talked or was mentioned. But what he did realize was the jealousy that surged through him when Chenle mentioned Renjun.
_____

Jisung sat on the rooftop and waited for at least fifteen minutes until Chenle showed up. "Sorry Jisung..." Chenle spoke. Jisung looked up and gave a small smile. He wasn't mad at the fact that Chenle was late. He was mad at the fact that he brought Renjun with him. He had to admit though. Renjun was literally perfect. He had both guys and girls crushing on him. Heck if Jisung hadn't met Chenle he'd probably be crushing over Renjun. Renjun was the definition of pure innocence and beauty.
_____

Chenle had left to throw trash away which left Jisung alone with Renjun. "So...how are you?" Renjun quietly tried to break the silence. "Um...I'm good. And you?" he responded. "Good." Renjun gave a short reply. "Um. So. I've been wondering.... Do you.... Do you have feelings for Chenle? Because I see the way you look at him..." he said. This took Jisung by suprise. Was he that obvious? "I um....h-honestly... Yeah. But you can't tell him. Please don't." Jisung stuttered. Renjun sat in silence. Then he spoke. "Well....I don't think we'll get along then... Because I think I like Chenle too." Just then Chenle came out the rooftop door. "Guys we got to get to class. The bell rang like five minutes ago." he said and walked back inside. Both Jisung and RenJun looked at each other. They both knew. This was gonna end in heartbreak in suffering, if not for one then for both.