Confessions- Part 3

"J-jeno?" Jisung was caught in suprise. Then Jeno engulfed Jisung in a hug. "Man I missed you. And the others." The others. Jisung realized. Jisung also missed the others. Jaemin, Mark, Haechan.
_____

Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung. That was the main group. Everyone just kinda separated after Jeno left. After Jeno left, Mark was pretty busy with being class president and such. He was the first to leave. Then there was Haechan he was head of the anime club, so he eventually didn't have time afterschool to hang or during school. And Jaemin. Jaemin found a new group of friends. But nobody could blame him. Ever since Jeno left the group fell apart. Renjun fell into a state of depression and shut everyone out. The only one that tried to get him where he was again was Chenle and Jisung. Though Renjun seemed to have grown more attached to Chenle. Maybe it was because they were so much alike. Jisung honestly didn't know why though. He was constantly there with Chenle trying to guide Renjun back to his feet again. Yet Renjun was a little more fond with Chenle than Jisung.
_____

"Jeno hey!" Jisung returned his hug. "I'm doing good. How are you?" he asked Jeno. "Im good." Jeno smiled. "Well you could come in if you want I mean-" Jisung was interrupted by a third voice. "Jeno..." both Jisung and Jeno's head turned. Jisung's eyes connected with Chenle's eyes. And Jeno's eyes connected with Renjun. Jeno looked relieved as Renjun looked like he saw a ghost. Jeno stepped from the porch and started walking towards Renjun. But Renjun ran. He ran faster that his his feet could carry him. He ran and ran. And he heard the the footsteps follow him. He heard his name being called. And finally he heard the footsteps stop, then he too stopped. They stopped following him hopefully. He didn't know where he had stopped but all he knew was that he was out of breath. And he was sure he looked like a mess. Tears running down his face, while his hair ran wild and he was sniffling.
_____

The truth is, the reason Renjun ran was because he felt guilty. He felt guilty because of what he had just done earlier. He couldn't face Jeno.
_____

"Jisung's fine. He said he had chores to do at home. Come on let's just go study. Maybe he'll show up later." Lies. That was a lie. And Renjun knew it. But Renjun felt like he had to do this before anything happened. Like what happened with Jeno. So he gathered up all his courage and told Chenle. "Chenle I have something important to tell you." Chenle stopped in his tracks and turned to Renjun. "Yeah what is it?" Renjun took a small pause and began. "Chenle I really like you. And I was wondering if you'd try a date with me because-" Chenle interrupted Renjun "I'm sorry Renjun, your great and all but I honestly have feelings for Jisung. I'm sorry." Renjun knew it. He knew that Chenle had already liked Jisung, yet he still went and liked Chenle, he even confessed knowing the answer would be no. And so Renjun told the truth. He told Chenle about Jisung's feelings and such, but that was all he had to say for Chenle to run after Jisung. Renjun followed. They both were running when they arrived at Jisung's house and saw who they'd never expect. Jeno.
_____

Renjun felt guilty. He told Jeno "I'll wait for you." and here he was confessing to someone that he didn't even actually like. He didn't even like Chenle but was trying to find someone to replace Jeno for the time being. Someone to fill in the missing piece. He found himself in a park and thought wow how cliche to be someone crying in a park. Renjun chuckled at his little joke. "What's so funny?" a quiet voice came. Renjun looked up with blurry eyes and saw the person he had been running from. Renjun knew it was time to finally talk with the man he'd been waiting for. Renjun faintly smiled and sniffled. "Hey Jeno."