Confessions- Part 2

The next class Chenle had was with both Jisung and Renjun. Jisung's mind wandered lot after lunchtime. He wondered things like why of all people did he have to go against Renjun? What if Chenle liked him back? Would he just leave Jisung? During class the only thing running though Jisung's mind was What about Jeno?
_____

Chenle was sitting there listening to the teacher lecture about boring economics when he took a glance at Jisung. His eyebrow furrowed when he followed Jisung's line of sight. Why is Jisung looking at Renjun? Did something happen up there? Just then the teacher called on Chenle. He snapped out of his thoughts and stood up. "Umm..." he started. His heart was racing. He didn't know the answer. Of course not he was too busy wondering about Jisung. Everyone was waiting on him. He felt their eyes on him. Right when Chenle was gonna sit back down and tell the teacher he had no answer someone whispered"3,489 a year." Chenle looked around and saw Renjun. Of course it was Renjun. He was one of the smartest in the class. "3,489." Chenle answered. "Correct. You may sit." Chenle sat down and everyone's attention was brought back to the board. "Thanks." he smiled to Renjun. "No problem." Renjun smiled back. As Jisung witness this he feels anger surge through him.
_____

After a few minutes the class ends and the class is dismissed. Jisung rushes out. Chenle calls after him, even tries to go after him, but Renjun stops Chenle. "Chenle stop." he says to Chenle. "But Jisung-" he then gets interrupted my Renjun "Jisung's fine. He said he had chores to do at home. Come on let's just go study. Maybe he'll show up later." With that Chenle agrees and finally walks off. He looks at Jisung one more time and walks off with a heavy sigh.
_____

Jisung couldn't stand it. He couldn't stand the sight of them smiling at eachother. He was glad it was Friday. He was glad that summer was to finally come. By himself he walked home with his head low until he arrived at his doorstep. And he saw a pair of shoes. His eyes trailed up to see who it was at his house and then Jisung saw him. It was Jeno.
_____

Renjun and Jeno's story wasn't unknown to anyone. Of course almost everyone knew. They really liked each other. More than you could think. They liked eachother for the longest time. Mixed emotions were thrown around and then one of them finally had the balls to make a confession. That was none other than Renjun. He finally confessed to Jeno after all that time. And of course everyone expected Jeno to say yes, because they were so in love. Yes they were so in love. But what nobody expected was that Jeno had turn down Renjun. And that broke his heart. Everyone saw Jeno as the guy who decided to take innocent Renjun's heart and stomp all over it. In everyone's eyes Jeno was just a heartless heartbreaker. But in Jisung's eyes Jisung saw him as a man of kindness. A man of understanding. What Jisung knew was what nobody else knew. Because Jisung was the only one that Jeno trusted. The reason Jeno rejected Renjun was because he was moving. He was gonna move for a while and didn't want to put Renjun through that hardships of a long distance relationship. And after the day Jeno moved was the day everyone learned the truth. Jeno confessed that day. He talked about how hard it was to say no to Renjun, he cried with Renjun. The scene was sad of course but the one thing Renjun said to Jeno that kept them both going was "I'll wait. I'll wait for you."
_____

And so here was Jeno. At Jisung's house. Finally back after all that time. "Hey Jisung... How are you?" he faintly smiled. "How's Chenle....and....Renjun." he looked down. Jisung's thoughts ran wild. But the main thing in his mind was Renjun likes Chenle...