Confessions (Finale)

Jisung's footsteps had gotten heavy and he dropped to his knees. He wiped his eyes with his soaked shirt and sniffled. Damn it's cold. Jisung thought to himself. He looked down and noticed that he hadn't even put his coat on. He chuckled at himself he looked around and saw a bench. So he got up and walked over to there. He sat on the bench which was half dry thanks to the conveniently placed tree. He sighed and put his head into his hands.
_____

Chenle had finally caught up to Jisung in the rain. His footsteps slowed. He lightly sat next to Jisung and sighed too. Jisung looked up and his eyes met with Chenle's. Chenle looked apologetic. He smiled lightly at Jisung, but Jisung was being stubborn and looked away. "Chenle, I don't wanna talk right now." he said. Chenle replied with "Then don't talk. Listen." after a few seconds Chenle finally started as he saw that Jisung was listening now even though he wasn't looking at him. "Jisung. I know that you heard, but what you heard was only the beginning." Chenle smiled. "You should have heard the rest." He stated. Jisung turned around taking Chenle by suprise. "Then tell me. Tell me what I missed. Break my heart more." Jisung sadly said. His eyes were full of hurt. "Jisung yes, I said I would have chose him. But even if I chose to go out with him, I would have only loved you. Jisung even if I chose him whatever you said whenever you said it I would have rushed to you. Because...because my heart only belongs to you." Chenle took a deep breath in. Jisung felt stupid now. "Jisung even if I was with him, if you have told me you liked me I would have dropped him in less than two seconds just so I could have a chance with you. I love you so much and everything about you. I love your smile, laugh, eyes, nose, lips, hair, and whatever else you name. I love you so much it hurt to even think about you being away from me." Chenle would have rambled on but Jisung spoke up. "God I'm so dumb. Oh my gosh." he wiped his tears. "I wish we could start over. It'd be way easier." he chckled and look to Chenle. It had stopped raining by now and the sun has started coming out from behind the clouds. "Then why don't we." Chenle stated. The sun shined bright behind Chenle. Making him look like the sun himself. "Hey, I'm Chenle. What' your name?" Jisung smiled as he introduced himself once again "I'm Jisung." To think this all started with a small confession.
_____

Author's Words: Thanks for reading! Hope you've enjoyed this small series!