Preface

Lost and Found

Zayn Malik is a successful English Teacher in London. He has a beautiful girlfriend, named Perrie Edwards. He has a loving family and supportive friends like Louis, Liam, and Niall.

One day, he planned on proposing to her girlfriend at a yacht party. Where every friend and family member of them are going to be there.

But the weather isn't on his side. His friends and family advised him to just move the date for their safety.

Being hard-headed as he is, he didn't listen. He insisted to continue the party even though there is bad weather threatening them.

Just as the party is going on and they are in the middle of an ocean, a loud thunderstorm and huge wave combined to ruin everything Zayn planned.

They all jumped in the water, swimming for their lives. But Zayn, is unfortunately hit by something hard on his head causing him to pass out and the wave of the ocean took him away from his life in the city.

He then was brought into an unknown island.

Where that can be? Who will be there with him? Will his family search for him? Will he be back in the city? What's waiting for him on the island? Will, he found a new love? Or he will still choose his life back in London?

*¤*

A/N: Short Fic